1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I want a Lonzo's Female puppy.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ISUZU, May 28, 2008.

1. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Ok I'm looking for a Female I rather have a Lonzo's Bloodline. So this guy tells me he will sale me a 100% RE dog and its better then a True Lonzo's Pit Blood
    line. Lol I laughed so hard i cry'd.

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

That guy is crazy. No way is any RE dog better than a true bred Lonzo dogs. I have old time Lonzo dogs & have had experience w/ RE dogs & I can tell you a RE dog can't even hold a candle to a well-bred Lonzo dog.

If you are looking to purchase a Lonzo dog, do a Google or Yahoo search using the keywords Lonzo or Zebo. You can find both breeders & message boards that way.

However, you're going to be hard pressed to find a breeder who is going to sell you a pup that you can breed to Izuzu. I think you mentioned that previously & most breeders of game dogs do NOT want to mix their blood w/ any Greyline, Gotti, RE, Camelot, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

lol, if only.........

4. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

NO I think I will only bred him one time might no be to her. I really want a Lonzo's dog. Oh and That guy said at 1,000-1,500$ he is giving the Bullies away Lol.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Well, Lonzo dogs are fairly easy to find, so you should have no troubles. I won't give you the usual lecture on breeding, as I am sure others will do that here in just a minute.

As for him "giving" bullies away @ $1,000 - $1,500 I would like to respectfully say he's not giving away anything. IMO he's over charging!

But his "low" price may be due to the fact that more & more folks are finding out the truth behind these bullies & as such demand is likely dropping or is going to drop.

6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Or maybe the state of the economy is causing people to ask "just what am I getting for my money?" and that guy doesn't have an answer for them.

7. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Lol Yeah that guy's crazy,

As for the dogs being common not for me I have yet to own one.:(

8. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog