1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I updated, tell me what you think...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Joshua, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Joshua

Joshua Banned

[​IMG]I WILL NOT SELL FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES ! Of course everyone knows that the American Pit Bull Terrier is commonly used for fighting and was "created" for this reason back in the day but things change. In my opinion it is a sick form of entertainment. People often use MMA sports to compare dog fighting to but there is no comparison there at all. MMA competitors do it willingly because it is a source of income and they love the sport. What does a dog get out of fighting? Scars, cuts, broken bones, death...Dog fighting is rewarding ,not to the dogs, but to the people watching this sick form of entertainment. And this is where BSL steps in and forces responsible pit owners to give up their dogs just because of what they are. So on this I say thank you to the wanna be dog men for causing these animals to have such a bad rap and for causing them to become slowly "exterminated".

The way these dogs were matched in the early 1900's is completely different from the way it is being done today. Although I am completely against dog fighting, I do hold respect for what the original dog-men have provided us with today. Just please let the past remain in the past and find better things to do with your APBT.

Please report these back yard/back alley fighters to the local authorities and help save a dog from a life of torture.