1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I thought I would share some shots of Goren A lot of photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Elliehanna, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Elliehanna

Elliehanna Big Dog

I got him from a Rescue so no I do not know what type and he does not have papers, they called him an American Staff. Terrier, did not say mix or anything but anyhow I call him 60+ lbs of love lol oo yea he turns a year sometime this month and I have had him since he was 14 weeks old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That is my boy, sorry for some fussy shots, the last few are from today, I use a film camera and it was VERY sunny, and the ones of him working the flirtpole I was taking while I was working with him lol so I am lucky I got him in the shot at all >.<

2. Elliehanna

Elliehanna Big Dog

ooo yea and I forgot to add I was making him gain a little wait since he has to live outside and since we had the temp down to about 0 this past week I think he has enough fat on him now since he seemed fine so that should be as fat as he gets, still trying to build up muscle and now since he is a year I can work him a bit more

3. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

koo photos

4. Elliehanna

Elliehanna Big Dog

ty, I us a 35mm, you don't see to many around anymore but I love the way they look but still am hoping to get a digital sometime soon, save me some cash lol

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Nice pics, I especially like the reflection shot.. good shit!;)

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

sorry about that, I tried to update another thread and posted here by mistake......My bad.......