1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I stumbled upon a great Pitbull Video promo a Must SEE !!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diane12, Feb 15, 2010.

1. diane12

diane12 Pup

Hey guys i sow a cool video on you-tube and i wanted to share it with all of you... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRd2PyyHdf8"]Pitbull Training Promo [/ame]

<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PRd2PyyHdf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

also you should have a look at the Pitbull History for all of you who want to know the breeds roots .... this Pitbull Training article is worth having a look as well...
    please leave your thoughts about why do most people think that <acronym title="American Pit Bull Terrier">APBT</acronym> are dangerous !!

2. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

i came across some of their other videos. they train bullies

3. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i agree train pitbulls not a bad thing however i still wouldnt trust my dog with another dog off leash you cant train away instinct and triats that have been with the breed for generations

4. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I would love to see them try and train out the DA in some of my dogs. :rolleyes:

5. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

All APBTS have ancestors which were bred for dogfighting. You will not find an APBT without a fighting dog somewhere in its pedigree. They were bred for dogfighting. There may have been a few apbts used for other activities, but they were bred for dogfighting.

[​IMG]

There is such thing as a bad dog. You can not train a genetically unsound to be normal. If its unsound from bad genetics... Then it will always be unsound. You cant socialize it and train the aggression out...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
  6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

^^^now thats real talk jelet!!.

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

worthless video as far as im concerned

8. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

IMO that video was a type of propaganda to make all people with pitbulls look irresponsible. It sounds like you have been indoctrinated into a Dianne Jessip type of thinking with your response about sound genetics in relation to being a bad dog. A large majority of my dogs are obidence trained starting at 6 weeks. Simple stuff such as sit,say,down etc.. and by all means if I give the command "no" my dogs hit the deck. Unlike the video implying incompetence, I am responsible and will not believe that OB can override certain instincts if the dog should posess those instincts and unlike you I am certainly not implying that if the dog does posess said instincts the dog is labeled "bad due to poor genetics." Therefore I will continue to be RESPONSIBLE, and not put my dogs in a situtation that could go wrong. I may be new to this chat room but you wont pull that stuff on me. LMMFAO I just noticed the Diane in your screen name......

9. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

"Many people think pit bulls were bred to fight in dog fights"

Wtf? Is this guy telling me they weren't created for dog on dog combat? LOL.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

my thoughts exactly BB

just didnt want to be the first to say it

11. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Someone needs to do some research before posting things like this.....

12. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

:crap::luck:

13. apbtk9

apbtk9 Pup

you guys are feeding the troll. notice its her first post? more than likely shes advertising for herself.;)

14. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Good point OL1 she should satick to advertising in London then not around here......

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what you guys mean to tell me you didnt know these dogs were bred to heard sheep!?!?
    where the hell you guys been?
    fighting dogs!?!? who the hell's ever heard of that??:rolleyes:

16. largeli

largeli Pup

Which breed was bred for bull baiting? Or which was called the "nanny dog"? Am I thinking english staffordshire terriers?

17. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

if you go to the website it says pitbulls were used to fight tigers and bears..WHAT THE SHIT?