1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i see.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frenchie1936, Nov 25, 2007.

1. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

a man walks into a bar, sits dwon and puts a bag on the bar. he orders a shot, downs it and then pulls out a small chair and sets it down on the bar. the bartender gives hima quizzical look and goes back to serving the other patrons. the guy some time later orders another shot and downs it and then pulls out a small piano. and finally he orders his last shot and when that is gone he pulls out a small man and sits him down and the little fella starts playin the piano. the whole time a guy at the end of the bar has been watching this and when the small guy starts playin he has to get up and come ask the guy about it. he sya it was a gift from his genie. well now the guy gets all excited and asks if he can get a wish from the genie. the guy laughs for a minute and then says why not. well the guy pulls the lanten out of the bag and lets the other gentleman rub it. well out pops a genie, so the guy asks for a million bucks. the genie grants his wish and no sooner than he had put the lantern back into the bag, a whole sh!tton of ducks start walkin into the bar. the guy realizes what happened and feels it necessary to inform the guy that his genie is friggin broken. the guy laughs again and says "no sh!t. you really think i asked for a twelve inch pianist?"

2. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Wow, it's been a while since I heard that one. Classic.