1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I Q Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chinasmom, Dec 10, 2007.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Congratulations, Linda!
    Your IQ score is 117

[​IMG]
    This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

The Classic IQ Test

Try it. See how smart you are...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  2. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Congratulations!
    Your IQ score is 135

[​IMG]
    This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

3. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Congratulations!
    Your IQ score is 138

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

5. Congratulations, Screamin'Eagle!
    Your IQ score is 124

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I dont want to talk about it...[​IMG]

7. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Come B let your game-dog family know?
    :rolleyes:

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Not a chance I am not going to give you all any amunition to chump me off.[​IMG]
    Plus my wife comes on here and I dont want her to see it either..lol

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Come on. I'm the lowest and I started the thing.

10. Your IQ score is 131
    [​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I had to try again. I got a little smarter overnight.

[​IMG] Congratulations, Chinasmom!
    Your IQ score is 122

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. Read more...

12. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

How many questions are there? I cant be bothered to do a 200 question iq test lol.

13. there is only 40

14. I didnt understand the last 9 (Ithink) ?'s.......were thre supposed to be pics? Because I saw nothing and guessed at those answers.....

15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Congratulations, Sherri!
    Your IQ score is 129

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results

16. diva

diva CH Dog

Your IQ score is 126

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

17. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

lol, slippery slope that one is. to be honest, i didn't even bother to try and take the test. i could care less what anyone else thinks, but the dogs might see the results and think they can run the show. :)

18. lol you're not going to believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Boogieman!
    Your IQ score is 127

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

19. NC

NC CH Dog

Congratulations, Michael!
    Your IQ score is 117

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. Read more...

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

20. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Congratulations, BullDozer!
    Your IQ score is 133

[​IMG]

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results. Read more...

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007