1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i need help finding a old european game dog kennel book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by swiftersweeper, Jan 30, 2013.

1. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

the thread started by the guy selling some eurpean dog books reminded me of it. the kennel was a very famous kennel too, but i cant remember them nor the books name. i think they made like 2-3 editions of this book. can someone help me with this info?????????? i want to get it. thanks

2. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

The Balkans Game dog book ?

3. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

thats it. i swear i went to there sit and all that. could not find it. i guess its only on ebay

4. Hobo83

Hobo83 Pup

L.S Zinetti is on face book, add him as a friend and order it directly from him. He is a gentleman in every seance of the word. As far as I know volume 3 is now banned, they are good books there are 4 books in total "Balkin game dogs 1, 2 and 3 and best of the best. All well worth getting.

5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

why is it band? may I ask? thanks