1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I like to be in this competion

Discussion in 'Female of the Month' started by Andreas aka Puma, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I have send a PM to the admin and have not get any answer so I will try to ask here instad.

Where do I send the picture and how?

2. Thanks Krueger....

I´m new and dont know anything, Puma will be in the competion if she can...

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Welcome to the site If I did say that to ya before. Yea it should be comin up soon I think. In the mean time you could post some pics of puma so we could get a glimps of her. Of course not the one for the comp. but u know what I mean.

Krueger how's it goin chica monda me el infromacion para el sport dog de aya? Por favor!

4. Not the best pic but its a tast:)

[​IMG]

After I did shot this pics I found some durt on the lens but her you go, quality bad but you see her

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Good looking dog and welcome to the site Puma.

6. No habla espaniol or Portugues;)

7. Thanks!

I have I pictures on her when she is in shape, I will post a pic when she playing whit a bowlingball next week. I need a cabel to the harddive...

Thx again!

8. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Porque você falo o português? Você é não portuguesa ou brasileira é você?
    Eu falo um pouco de português tambem. Eu falo porque eu estudar um puoco de português na Jyväskylä. Eu treino Jiu-Jitsu brasileiro e isso é porque eu quero aprender o português.

9. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

aaa... Você é meio brasileira? (Seu portugues é com acento brasileiro)
    Eu falo melhor entao escreve tambem. Mais eu uso babelfish para corrigir me. :o

10. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Legal! =D

11. simms

simms CH Dog

Very Nice!