1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I lied!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Brubaker, Jan 14, 2015.

1. UphillDoc

UphillDoc Pup

I bet if you had told the original owner what happened he probably would have said, "hell leave him with them kids, he earned it" I know I would have. I think telling him straight was the right thing to do, even though it would have hurt. Since you werent lying to gain anything, and you didnt try to hide the fact when you told the story, I'd say it was a learnin expierence for you and doubt you'd repeat it today if you were in the same situation. Its easy for others to be critical, but I have seen too often where those kind of folks didnt have the sand in their ass that they thought they did, when it came down to it. I'm sure we would all like to think we would make the right call every time, but if life has taught me anything its that folks often do better the second time around than they did the first.

2. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

For sure doc

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

not if it'd who i think it was . he would of said get the dog back and we will buy them a pup . do you realize how bad the kids would have felt if the dog ate a friend dog or a cat or whatever . kids seeing something get killed it stays with them forever . it would of never been the responsible thing to do . the best thing about the story is it's an old 1 so the dog is gone . but you just never take the chance with kids . they would of loved a soft new puppy . brubaker is a good guy i think but he made a bad choice . to me it's always about safety and doing the right thing . i've had many different peoples dogs over the years and i took good care of them and they got them back in good shape . 1 was 15 years old . when i was finished i called and ask what do you want me to do with him . well he wanted him back and he got him . it's just the way i am and i wouldn't ever want to change how i did things .

4. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

You still haven't sent a cheers back my way old goat. Or are you not a drinkin man:)
    And maybe I was wrong about something else. Maybe I do know you. In a past life....maybe

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

oh lol i'm not good at that but cheers . i don't drink so i'm not sure what it means .

6. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

2 streets over, that says you never really looked to hard for him. You should've told the old man the truth in the first place. I believe he gave you the dog because he felt sorry because of the story you told him about your dog. An he trusted you as a friend. I don't believe anyone would send females to a stud that he knew was missing. That would have just been a waist of time and money. An I would have told the parents the story an got the dog back.

That's 1 reason why the game is so f*ck up to this day. People doing bad shit to good people. JM2C

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ok brubaker...thats it...up at the wall....altar boys ...aim,load ...:gotcha:......ya know what they say,,about if's+but's...og......but-but...if i had a done this with him he would a scratched......is this gonna go over 10 pages...lol...lessons learned in life ,true doc...

8. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I think we could be getting into dead horse whipping territory. LOL

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...yep it is tdk....lets try to keep it for any storys simaler or otherwise that anybody has,,,?????

10. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

LOL! All right all right I asked for it and now I'm getting it from all sides:)
    Let me finish my glass of wine and I will give yet another cluster of boring details and facts followed by me agreeing that YES I was wrong! And by glass I mean bottle ;)

11. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Okay where was I.... Stinkrock. First of all love/hate the name. Second. Trust the fact that the dog was looked for!!!!! Once upon a time this was a very important dog to a lot of people!!! He was looked for!!! Very ironic that he was 2 streets over but he was looked for! I had a third but forgot....... Oh yeah. You might have the wrong picture about the transaction. while yes I was greatful it was not like charity for either party. He was trying to change my mind about getting out of dogs all together and at the same time he was culling a dog so to speak. that was his angle. Mine was the fact that I had a black demon looking animal watching over my house and an overgrown lap dog playing with my kids without having to go buy a labradoodle for Christ sakes. No offense to labradoodles. And there is the fact that I could afford to buy the dog or any other that he was willing to sale if I was going shopping for one in the first place. The dog was free for a reason. As for the breeding phone call..? You just have to know the guy is all I can say. He was more or less checking on the dog. And no matter what anyone thinks, I KNOW he woulda laughed his ass off and rode my ass for years about losing that dog because he new me too. I was the frikkin do everything right, know-it-all, cockey kid
    that was too proud to admit my mistakes! I know now and most everyone that new me back then knew thats just the way I was. Yes I coulda easily told him the truth and dealt with some harmless jokes between several of us southerners! But for whatever prideful childish reason admitting to the "oldtimer fraternity" that I was not "Kid perfect" and I got drunk and some how managed to lose a GrCh in a damn suburb for shit sakes seemed like admitting I was not perfect at all. Not to get all Dr. Phil but thats the score. So I guess instead of taking my lumps then, I'm volunteering to take them know! lol

12. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

This must be what therapy is like only free and I can drink during. thanx guys

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

them kids could have had the best lemon-ade stand around. -
    wild story that seems to loop around and end ok. Did you have a chance to tell the truth, or has the time passed by?
    it is never too late, until its too late -

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes and what was the reaction of the old when you have told him?

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..IN ANSWER TO YOUR Q? KEY.....the comment had nothing to do with stolen dogs in any-way shape or form...i have never had anything to do with stolen dogs..unlike your-self..which to your own addmitence "YOU KNEW" was stolen but thats you.....my comment was knowing something about a dog for example stopping in a roll..that a guy was buying..again he never asked and when ya try to tell this type of person something he ain't go to listen...so none off my buss;....what i would'nt do is sell a dog to somebody, "WITH DRESSED UP TITLES"...which ya knew was muck...but as we know there is a-lot like your-self out-there in this...KEY......hope that clears that up for ya....HERES YOUR CHANCE TO CLEAR YOUR CONSIENCE KEY..the perfect thread...were waiting to hear your side ...?????????????

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok bleu ......i let you get away with it lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    me being involved in a stolen dog is
    talked about here ..several time's ...with al ins and outs details.
    the only one who,is dressed up here is you lol

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleun one day fwk come to tel me ..that otto had won his 7th lol
    he folowed it more then myself lol

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...YAWN...here we go,,change the topic..what i will do key is bump it up now+then,till your ready to tell the truth...if you want to..lessons learned...the topic is about little lies and in some case's..UR.."BIG-LIES"...SO

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

not so litte really bleu ...
    if you know one or 2 dogs quit and say nothing to the person who bougt
    you should say something to the guys who sold them .......that this is not way really what you should do with quiters