1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i hope your sitting down...

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by clutch billups, Apr 10, 2007.

1. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

When I was in school in Colorado we went to the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife preserve. Well they said that a hybrid is more temperemently unstable than a wolf. Also in some areas they are illegal to own. I would call the sheriff and ask if they are illegal in that area.

2. Michele

Michele Guest

i have learned never to have liquid or food in my mouth while reading your posts....LOL....

Clutch: that really sucks........i have a question. ARen't wolf/hybrids illegal in some states?

3. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I learned that the hard way last night Michelle. I got Chicken and dumplings all over my keyboard because of one of his posts.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

LOL......i learned the same way as you only it was with soda all over my keyboard at work.....

5. simms

simms CH Dog

....belray?

6. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

well tho whole situation changes if the dog actually does bite you,im just saying if you think the dog is unsound and you are really afraid of it there are bettter ways to handle the situation than poisoning the dog.If it really does bit you then by all means do as you wish to the little bastard but therre is really no reason to make the animal suffer if it hasnt made you suffer.And i agree the owner would have to suffer too!

7. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

well i must say ... im still not sure what to do IMO id like to give anti-freeze to the IRISPONSIBLE OWNER and then take the dog to go be pd because both of them are STUPID C........U...............N................. well you get where i was going with that....

anyway i really dont know because at this time if the dog "ends up dying all out of know where" ill be the first one they look at and that could lead to more bullshit down the road

and id hate to have to break out my "incase the zombies attack emergency stash" on actuall people i mean people go to prison for less than that everdaylmfao.....

for real tho i hate to wait but on the same token i mean im not sure what this dog IS REALLY CAPABLE OF i mean he IS 14 years old for christ sake shit id F that dog up and my mother is FARRRRR more visious than ANY dog so i personaly think shed F the dog up too

my main reason for posting in the first place was because this bitch actully said "no no no we will NEVER tie brave up this is HIS YARD "

so again i too support human culling that bitch has no place in society NONE who thinks like that ??? my god you rent out 4 different places so IMO its the renters yard more than anything .. but what ever ill quit rambling ...

and michelle the dog has bitten three times before so if it was illegal here im sure he would have been "dealt with" a while back but thanx for the thought

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007
  8. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i like this post cause how may times has this been to our dogs and then we are left to wonder what happened or what not with noone to blame or to suffer the reprecussions of it. i personally have never had it happen to me but thnakfully i live in the country and dont have to deal with that too much lol. but all in all this a good post to me.

9. Attila

Attila Guest

soda and dumplings out the nose. Now that has to be quite the sight.

10. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

yes Bel Rae