1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I have to give up one of my pups

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Empire, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Empire

Empire Big Dog

Well I just recently sold my house and I'm staying with the in-laws till my new house is built. Unfortunately I have to give up my 7 month old amstaff which a buddy of mine left to me then disappeared. I have the pups papers, just in case anybody needs them of course. I also own a Pit bull "Zoe" she's a year ½. I'm staying with her she was my first Pit, and there is unfortunately only room for one dog on the property. If anybody is intrested PLEASE let me know. If I can't find anybody to give him to, I would unfortunately have to bring him to an animal shelter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2005
  2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Pm me. I don't know if I could take him, BUT if you are forced to turn him over to AC, lemme have a chance to see if I can find a foster or contact a different rescue. Keep in touch.

(BTW, I'm sorry for your predicament. It really sucks. About the dog & the in-laws ;) )

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I have a very good buddy who shows AMSTAFFS, shed some info on the puppies ped and I will pass on the info to her...where are you at? I know she was looking to get another because they are not nearly as picky in their breeding program as some of my other friends are with their pitbulls, she might happily add another to the mix if it is even mildly similar to what she has...she goes for conformation and temperment/companionship in her program and has some very good family dogs...OK lemme know.