1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i have been looking for this...

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by pulldoginks, Feb 16, 2006.

1. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

1935 even's dillinger vs Dr mike hall's

I found this a while back it was on a t-shirt i cant seem to find the web page does anyone know where I might have found it??? I would like to get it as a gift to an old friend
    Thanks for the help
    Heather

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2006
  2. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

can anyone please help here???

3. japangame

japangame Big Dog

I will look it up right away...I actually just emailed the pic to my grandfather and he knows all about that scratch. I will see if he has anything to put in or if he has any photos from back then. Hope I can get something.

4. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Marion is a very nice lady and they have some nice merchandise, tell her Marty sent ya ;)

6. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

that would be great i would love to learn more
    thanks

7. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

I will do that lol :P

8. wesley9

wesley9 Banned

ordered mine today just waiting on it to get here