1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I have a problem can any body help me out???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kwatts04, Nov 19, 2004.

1. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

I got a very good dog from a friend of mine that has been a breeder for years. he produces very good dogs. the problem is the dog that i got from him came from and registered ADBA sire and a dam that wasnt. Is it any way i can get papers on this pup? He told me it was possible if i had the Sires reges. # or something like that? is it any way to register my pup? Any info that can help please...and thanks

2. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

It would be better if you had some information on the female, i.e. her sire and dam and back 2 generations. Then you could possibly register your pup ADBA but if dont know any of the information you can register your pup with just the sire and dam information you have on the pup. You could register it with the CKC at 6 months. All oyu need to do is call them and ask for a single registration form and have a vet check the pup and say it is a pit bull. http://www.ckcusa.com This link should get you to thier site.

3. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

I would try CKC because ADBA is kind of by the book and if you dont know her past generations and can prove it they want let you get papers on your dog threw them.

UKC will give you papers on a dog that doesn't have papers but they say you have to neuter/spayed tha dogs first. If you don't have any back ground.

And then there is APBR (website) www.pitbullregistry.com/history.htm and they are trying to register all pitbulls and make up for what other clubs don't offer Pit Owners.

4. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

You can register it with the AADR. I don't personally deal with them because they just take your word for it that it's a APBT. They'd register a toy poodle as a pit if you send them the money. Pretty papers though.