1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I hate snow but the dogs sure like it!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Dec 28, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

In just one day, we got close to a foot of snow with 6 more inches likely by tonight, while I hate the snow, (yet have been born, raised and still stuck here in NW PA for the last 32 years), I believe the dogs seem to like it, well, most of them anyways. This was Aniya's frist real snow fall so she was cautious at first but she quickly came to enjoy running thru it. Koda loves the snow, loves to run thru, eat it, jump in it, you name it, he likes to do it in the snow......Mia on the other hand, is really a spoiled ass bitch that is more like the house princess (or so she seems to think) that don't like the snow either. She'll go out to do her buisness then bolts straight back to the door and barks till you let her in. She kinda looks pathetic when she is outside in any weather, other than warm and sunshine, I really can't blame her, I feel the same way about it..Anyways, I had to shovel all this stupid ass snow so I figured I'd take some pictures while I was at it.....It was a good time with the exception of the shoveling part....Well here they are, out and about, in the snow..............

Koda eating the snow.

[​IMG]

Aniya running thru the snow while Koda stops to see what shes doing, afterward Koda went back to eating the snow.

[​IMG]

Koda with a snowstache.

[​IMG]

I think Aniya wants back in the house.

[​IMG]

Mia pouting that her paws are getting wet.

[​IMG]

Koda, again with eating the snow and Mias ready to be let back in.

[​IMG]

This is a video I recorded while we were frolicking (or well, they were anyways, I don't touch the stuff if I can help it) in the snow.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...ket.com/albums/rr303/american_gamedog/047.flv

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Dogs Look Great!! Snows not so bad:rolleyes:, hard to find the landmines tho lol:D

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Snow has been hitting hard as of late.

I have some property up in the mountains in New Mexico, And a neighbor of mine called me to tell me I missed out on quite the snow storm. We got to talking and he said that he has lived there for about 40 years and he said it was the most snow he had ever seen. So I asked him what kind of snowfall was he looking at and he said well my best guess is about 12 foot at least, I said well what makes you think it is that bad?

and his reply was "well like you know I have a GMC Yukon SUV and I can't even see it, And to really put things in perspective you know that GMC 2500 4x4 pickup I have that has that big camper on it? Well I can't see it either"

One of those times I was glad I wasn't up there, We got a small amount of snow out here in Texas but nothing real bad.

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Great pictures:)

5. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

thats too cool, ive only seen snow 3 times in my life. not much snow in la.

6. AGK

Believe me when I say you arn't missing much labulldoger....

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Lol, Mia doesn't look to happy out there, lol! Your pup looks goods! So does your male!

8. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Well how do you think I feel born & raised in miami fla.Now I live in N.C.The coldest I ever saw it was 40 twice a year.Now its 30 every night.Dam I miss the days of 90 deg & 100 % humidity LOL.Atleast we dont get that much snow.Knock on wood!

9. AGK

Well one of my theorys are that with global warming, hopefully your neck of the woods will get colder with snow and us Northerners can maybe enjoy some of that nice ass Southern weather......;)

10. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

LOL great pics! ...I can't get over how much Mia and my old foster dog look alike! I wish I had kept that little girl. :( I still ponder how she might have been bred and where she came from.

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

If only Eh!:D