1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I had a GREAT weekend [Picture Heavy]

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by CB, Mar 25, 2007.

1. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Such a beautiful bitch. Gotta love those buckskin, black-masked bulldogs! ;)

Congrats on your wins. They were well deserved.

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting yall there. You had some of the finest dogs ive ever seen keep up the great work.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Congratulations. It was a nice show, she looks proud in that one pic.

4. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

I sent you some pics from the show!!! I haven't looked at the pics on the other memory card so I might have more pics on there as well of you and Sophi.

5. CB

CB CH Dog

Thank you sooooooo much you took some great great pics. Ill be putting them in my gallery right now.

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats on the wins CB!! Well deserved..Sophie is a beauty! It was very nice meeting you guys too!

7. CB

CB CH Dog

I got some pics of angus ill send you if you want them. But there not the best pics cuz of my camera haha.

8. Ok CB, I promise I am not trying to steal your thread or anything, but I would like to know who some of these people are...we were hoping to meet some more people there this weekend, even thought we bailed! LOL... Who is Scratchin Dog (Angus)? and APBTLuver and someone else I know was there but cant remember. What were you guys wearing, where did you park. Can you tell me a little bit about what you did there, maybe jog our memory a little. I wish I would have checked to see who all was going before we left.

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thanks, I talked to Stoney this morning, it is a pup out of my bitch and his stud, he took both on Saturday and the sister to that one took it on Sunday. :)

10. CB

CB CH Dog

Didnt mean to say shoney lol stoney is a very good guy i like him alot we sat down and talked and i was wanting to get that bitch so bad off of him she was so perfect. But i got his card and i think ill be getting a pup off of him later on this year.

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Y'all have a friend named Stoney, too? Wow. I thought I was the only person who knew someone named Stoney.

OT I know, I know. :)

12. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

On Sat. we were in the expedition parked next to the door. I was wearing a pink tank top and black athletic pants on Sat. and shorts and a green tank top on Sun. Where were you parked?

Here are the two dogs we brought:

She took a first and a third.
    [​IMG]

He took a Judge's Choice, a second, and a third.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2007
  13. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Congrats!!!!!!

14. that must be a popular name I got a friend named stoney aswell.

15. Oh ok, I wish we have paid more attention, we were parked right across from you in the green impala right in front of CB next to the holding area. I was wearing grey pants red shirt and my husband was wearing blue jeans and a grey shirt. We brought 2 dogs, Sadie and Miss Prance II.
    Miss Prance took home a 2nd and a 3rd I believe, hell it was so hot I forgot!
    I do remember you there, just didnt pay much attention, not knowing!
    Congratulations on your wins!

16. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Thanks and congrats goes to you as well. It was a hot one. We lefted the back of the expedition, put a sheet over it, and hid out in there to get away from the heat. We'll be back up there in May for the ADBA show and again in Oct. for the AADR Nationals. Next time you see us come up and say Hi.

17. Will do, At least now we know who you are!

18. diva

diva CH Dog

Congratulations, she is a beauty!