1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I don't think I ever introduced myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Devin, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Devin

Devin Pup

I joined a while back. But I don't think that I ever introduced myself. My name is Devin, I am 17 going to be 18 in a few monthes. I have a female chihuahua(Isabella) and a male APBT(Dante). Dante is the first pit bull that I have owned and he is the best dog I have ever had. Is is about 13 -14 monthes old. I don't have papers on him so I'm not sure anything about his pedigree. I have pics of both of my dogs on a website that I made. The link to it is

http://www.freewebs.com/dante_my_pit_bull

If you have any other questions for me feel free to ask.

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

welcome aboard ...u know me lol

3. Devin

Devin Pup

Yeah I know you bullyboi. I joined this forum a few monthes back and I forgot to ever come and introduce myself. I feel like such a bad person.

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome! :D Better late than never!

5. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Well, ya did now. Welcome to ya, enjoy! Nice dogs too!

6. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

Welcome! Nice boy you have, looks a lot like my rosco.

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

welcome devin it is good that your back never met you but am interested into reading your takes on pitbull.

8. Devin

Devin Pup

They do look a lot alike. A couple of them looks so much like him it's almost creepy. Like the pic of him playing in the water. You have a great looking dog!

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

From that shot he kinda looks like Floyd... Jeeps son...that dont mean anything but he does share common looks with him in that shot...got anymore of his shots...other profiles or angles?
    Im not saying he is related but just looks kinda similar...anyone else agree?

10. Devin

Devin Pup

All the pics that I have uploaded right now are on the site that I posted. I need to update it with some newer pics soon.

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

ah ha.... we have two devin's now. :D yeehaaw! I'll ge the mud pit. :D

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Maybe this one will stay in the ring & not go wall jumping........ ;)

The Watcher likes this.
  13. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

LMAO...

I stole ur quote. I changed it to dogs instead of horses. :D ;)