1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i can`t belive how cruel is this

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by surfercalavera, Oct 6, 2005.

1. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

3. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I AGREE.......

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

The only cruelty I saw was that the animals were not dead before being skinned. That one was still moving and breathing after it's pelt was taken, that to me is just plain needless....Now I'm here to tell ya it ain't hard to kill one....just take a hammer/club and WHACK.

5. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

THAT Made Cry Too Those Animals Are Still Alive I Could Not Watch It Any More. I Hope They Go To Hell For Doing That Job And Doing That To Animals. ALL THOSE ANIMALS WHAT A WASTE. I WOULD GET SHOT B/C IF I WAS THERE AND SAW THAT I WOULD LET ALL THOSE ANIMALS OUT OF THOSE CAGES.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  6. Grrrr to tommyt and TxDogger.

There is a right way and a wrong way people. Do not be jerks about it.

If you are able to see most of the footage, it is dispicable. HORRIBLE.

Before you can really love a game-bred, you must know you love animals. Otherwise, you just love the thrill. Cheap thrills last a while, love for the animals last forever.

7. B

B CH Dog

The job is fine but they need to kill the animals before starting. No living animal should be put through that in my opinion.

B

8. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i didn't see that. yes they should kill em first. but i see nothing wrong with fur coats. well except skunk who would want a skunk coat?

9. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

What? I didn't see that.
    That isn't being done in the US is it? That is terrible. They should be skinned alive. A$$holes.

10. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Come on now, please don't jump to conclusions. I didn't see any footage about the animals being skinned alive. I really doubt Tx did either. I thought it was an online catalog for fur coats.
    They will get what is coming to them. Anyone who can do that has some serious mental problems.

11. B

B CH Dog

It took quite awhile for the footage to load. I think it is a really long video clip. At first I just thought it was pictures of fur coats too but then the disgusting skinning alive started.

B

12. I did not jump to conclusions. I read what you said about it and responded accordingly. I am happy to read you at least consider their means inhumane.

13. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Only thing that got me was that they were still alive. They could have picked a more humane way to kill them... (ok that sounds weird but I hope you get what I mean)

14. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

The POS was actually slamming them on the concrete as if they were a piece of wood or something. I don't know what to say... That has to be one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. Those poor animals were doing their best to keep him from grabbing them. They were holding on for their lives and they never tried to bite the guy and yet he still feels the need to slam them like that. I hope hitler rapes him for eternity in hell. I don't have a problem with wearing fur coats and such, for the most part. None of us would be here if our ancestors didn't wear animals for clothing. But, if it means that the animals have to go through that, I am totally against it. I sure hope all of these coat manufacturers don't make their product this way.

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Disguisting. All I can say is that bullets aren't expensive. But again, this is what happens when people look past a living breathing creatures wellfare in order to make/save a buck.

Since this is a dog board, I'll make a point. What is the difference in what these worthless people are doing to those animals & the people who are running a back yard breeding puppy peddling business? So maybe they're not taking the puppies & slamming them & skinning them. But in many ways, what they are doing to the dogs/puppies is much worse--they are selling them to any Joe Blow with some $$$ & forcing several of these pups to live their lives (& with hope, their lives are short lived...it's the ones who defy all odds to live longer lives that suffer most) with no human interaction, only to be bred over & over again, & only to lie in wait for when their next meal might arrive or when they might be given just a sip of water to try & ease the painful thirst before they die of heat stroke while thrown in the back yard & forgotten until they come into heat again. These byb's often do the same to their animals as well. Anytime an animal becomes a business, they will suffer. That's just the way it is.

16. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

the animals are still alive, thats make me cry, looks the animalĀ“s eyes, is terrible!!!

17. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I heard on the radio that Tommy Lee will be leading a march for PETA before his show in Vegas. They will be protesting the skinning of live animals in China.

18. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Man I am sick of celebs like Tommy "Hepetitis" Lee jumping on the PeTa bandwagon. If they only knew.
    There was a video a few years ago showing the butchering of turtles in a Chinese market. They butcher them alive to keep the meat "fresher", that was a disturbing video the turtle trying to do everything to get away while its shell is ripped off.

19. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

That just put a disturbing image into my head. What a way to start the day! lol

Yea, ya know I like Tommy Lee, but maybe he could choose a different organization to join in on. When I heard that this morning, it actually really pissed me off!

20. You damn right is horrible. I am the first to admit the following:

I am a people lover
    I am an animal lover

I only aggree with the killing of animals when the body is used to its fullest. This means I hate people that kill elephants for tusks and leave the animal's body to rut. I aggree with the humane killing of cows b/c the entire body (including bones) are utilized for human advantage.

This is my position on the subject.