1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I blame DVP

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by MR BIGGS, Jun 5, 2006.

1. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

It hasn't even been a complete month and my female has lost 12lbs from walking every other day and eating 1cup of Dick Van Pattens' twice a day. Damn, it feels good to see results. She has more energy that she loves to burn and we're both happy. Thank everyone for your sugestions and info and comments.

[​IMG]

She was 56.2lbs, now she is 44.7lbs.

Riptora likes this.
  2. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

she looks great! what a beautiful dog! :)

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

What a pretty girl! Looks like you are doing well with her!

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

She is looking good! Keep it up! :)

5. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Thanks again for your support. I'm working to have her looking like Martys' "lil bit". That's my motivation.

6. Dogs are not like LEGO , they are not all the same, there are differend types of Bulldogs out there. Good work and a nice dog.....this color and brindle are my favorite colors.

7. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Realonebulldog-So you are saying with hard work and a great diet that a dog can not be as ripped as some are. I guess some have a more positive outlook on conditioning. Here is a more justified pic:

[​IMG]

BTW: I am very aware that there are many different types of bulldogs. Thanks for trying to remind of that info though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Good start, but you've still got aways to go ;)

All that matters is your dog is healthy, and happy now...but if you want to shoot for that goal, no ones gonna stop ya!

9. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

doing a good job,how long are the walks for?

10. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

About 2miles, not much I know, but she fetches about 50 times afterwards then we come home. I literally count how many times I throw the ball. The weight she lost still amazes me.

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

yeah that is alot of weight,just shows you how much they can put on for nothing,keep up the work she'll get to your goal with the good mind site you have.

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Got a springpole yet? You'll love the results if you use it correctly!

13. Suki

Suki Guest

She's lookin good!
    Keep up the good work.
    Lilbits' a nice "goal".

14. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

No, I had a flirt pole which she wasn't to enthused about no matter how much I encouraged her. I'll keep u guys posted on her progress.

15. You dont have to thank me....I LOVE to educate you...LOL BTW ask Marty about the look of lilbit, ask him how much on this dog is work and how much is gene input (in percent). I wish you reach your goal! Regards

16. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Your dog looks great! I think all of us would like our dogs to look like "lil bit" that is one champ right there

17. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

She will have that look period. That's where all my extra time and effort is going, into her. I think someone (realonebulldog) doesn't think it's possible. It's people like that I love to see with their jaws dropped in amazement.

No hard feelings at all realonebulldog. Not at all.:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

One also has to keep in mind that genetics does play a large role in the overal physical structure of your dog. The purpose of conditioning is to get your dog to that ultimate point that his genetics allows. While I have some dogs that when put into keep can look like LilBit, I have others that will always have a different devloping look due to their genetic profile.

However, with proper conditioning & good nutrition, you will most definitely be able to get your dog into great shape.

19. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

The dog looks good ...good luck!

20. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

she will look good with some good work and 2in collar lol. keep up the work with her