1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I am gonna blow! HUMANE SOCIET VISIT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mntman2003, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I agree

ABK, you seem like a rat, and it wouldnt surprise me if you try to find info on this board to forward to your local HSUS and AC

why you so quick to call the police?

snitch, rat? yes you are... you just told us to our internet faces.

2. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

ABK: You don't get it do you!! 90% of the time there is no basis for the harrassment!! Just as Mntman2003 stated at the beginning of this thread, his neighbors called the AC because THEY said his dogs didn't have water and were dehydrated! Just as my neighbors said my dogs were barking all night and keeping her up..BS! I live on a acre plus lot (horse property), my neighbors are over a hundred yards away. There are dozens of dogs in the neighborhood, not to mention packs of coyotes hoopn it up! Like my buddy MNTDOG sayed the AC is on our side..What we have here is plain an simple..neighbors that feel they have the right to police the neighborhood!

SELF RIGHTEOUS CONTROL FREEKS!!

BTW.. the young lady was only trying to make trouble for me and the wife by calling the police! Do you really think she truly gives a rats ass about kids! Not likely!

3. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

Oh I know you do ..wasn't trying to imply you weren't :)

I just like that old saying SMILE, It makes people wonder what you've been up to!!

And I find nothing funnier than people getting upset and ticked off because their assumptions and accusations do nothing but backfire in their faces lol. I myself use to get all worked up about crap, now I just sit back, smile and wave.. when you are in the right, you have nothing to worry about.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

true thanks :)

5. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

EXACTLY. Trying to police the neighborhood. In my case the asshole is a wantabe cop.

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I dont know how a humaniac is born but I can tell you how one is.....

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I agree - 90% of the time there IS not basis for the complaint. But 10% of the time there is. IMO is someone is purposely getting in your business to harass you, that is WRONG & should be dealt with.

As for your situtation, you never said your properties were separated by 100 yards & there were other dogs in the vicinity. You just said that she called on you b/c your dogs were barking, which lead me to believe you were in a neighborhood setting or some such.

As for her caring for your kids, I will go out on a limb here & say she probably did. Most women have a nurturing nature toward children & for the most part are naturally concerned about kids left alone.

Just like me. I guess I just have different point of view than most folks here. To most women, children + no adult = kids left alone.

Yes, in most state if a child reaches a certain age, they are legally allowed to supervise younger siblings, but that situation still often is one that results in trouble.

Example: Someone comes beating on my door, interrupting our family's dinner. I open the door & what do I find? A terrified 11 year old boy that Momma left home alone w/ his 2 older brothers. OK, no big deal right?

Well, his brothers - who were supposed to be watching him - went to their friends' house leaving him alone. The breaker went off in his home, cutting the power to his house & the kid freaked out b/c storms were coming in & he thought a tornado was going to get him.

Earlier this year these same 3 kids were left home alone by Momma & the older two took the family kitten from their little brother & decided to play a game of "who can throw the kitten on the roof." No one won & the kitten was left battered & bloodied, only be be adopted by us when the little boy gave it to us to get it away from his brothers. :rolleyes:

As to the accusation of me being a cop, yes, I was a federal law enforcement officer for 3 years while a served my country in the military. my husband was one for 12. I have never hidden that. Am I cop now? No. Do I work w/ cops? Sometimes I do, when my current job dictates I must, like when I work w/ the sheriff's dept. during sports events.

As for an AC informant or ""rat," no, I am not. However if I feel someone is abusing an animal (or child!) I will most certainly make a complaint! How could anyone w/ a compassionate heart & active conscience not? However, I will NOT purposely get in anyone's private business to "turn them in." :rolleyes:

But before anyone here freaks out, I do not think dog fighting done properly is abuse & I agree chaining or tethering dogs is proper containment. In fact, I prefer to chain if I can as I have found chain dogs get more exercise.

Just some more thoughts from an accused rat/AC informant/cop.

lmao.

But to the OP, do what you can, install security cameras if it will help you sleep better at night. Fortify your fence so others cannot see in if you can & post no trespassing signs or have your land posted so that you can prosecute if you find them trespassing on your property. You already sound like you keep a tight yard, so no worries there.

That's all I can advice I can give. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2008