1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hurry name this dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by misterdogman, Aug 16, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I will give Rep points to the first person to name this GRCH dog...everything one single dog can beat he did..., he is straight ahead 7X WINNER,
    defeating two (2) Grand Champions and two (2) Champions on his way up.
    I don't know if any other dog in whole world did that since then. Those first 4 dogs with titles had all together 21 wins, before they had misfortune of meeting ?. Only one of his oppnents survived a meeting because he was picked up...Fast!!! At the :17 min mark.
    Hint:His career did not take place in USA or the same continent of North America even...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2006
  2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Im effen retarded

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Fox? I'm effen returded 2!?

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Slasher,,,,,,,,,

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well not as retarded as me...If you were fast enuf you would have seen I posted his name on accident ...so Mods and Admin arent eligible...lol so im more deedeedee than you...
    No not Fox

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

uh uh...nope

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I got a better on,,,Ambush

8. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Ha Ha Ha! Well, I can't argue with that!

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

[​IMG]..........

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Dogs names right on the tip of my tongue...I'll have it in 2 seconds.

Its not azra, but its a similar sounding name. Or maybe that is Dendy, I know which kennel he/she is from, and have seen him/her before...any time now.

11. CB

CB CH Dog

Its Gr Ch Dendy.

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Gimme a final answer...

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

CB beat me to it :)

I was frantically searching for atila kennels, I knew the kennel name....figured it was dendy. I was looking for his pic, and came across the daisy hunt (with alka, the other dog I thought it might be), and got caught up reading it again. LOL

14. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well you said 2 dogs at one time so I had to ask for a final?

CB...Got it...GRCH DENDY!

16. CB

CB CH Dog

Haha what can i say.:D

17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Lemme think.

18. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Am I the only one who finds that dog absolutely stunning?

Edit-and Riptora, good guess with Fox ;) Looks similar, and both are good ones. Fox is also Gr ch, and I believe close to Rom, if not already there.

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

No I posted him for that same reason...he is not only amazing looking and stunning he was an amazing individual personality...He would not start fights over food or when accidently off Chain.... he would not start fights with other chained dogs...he did not "Hate" other dogs... he was actually caught playing with CH Freddi a dog half his size and male...Dendy was supposedly on his back letting Freddi play choke him...But when he was put in a [] he was a in and out Bonecrusher...To me that pure intelligence and absolutely the definition of a good bulldog...When they know what they are and what they are doing...

20. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

He is a great looking dog. That is crazy that he was playing with another dog that was a ch. Pretty smart dog.