1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hughzee bloodline

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by pa2htown, May 21, 2010.

1. pa2htown

pa2htown Pup

can anyone tell me any history on the hughzee bloodline..what are characteristics and overall quality???

2. drz

drz Big Dog

If it's the same line made popular by Chaos in Illnois. They are larger dogs 50-70lbs that are supposed to have a good prey drive for hog catching. I've never actually seen them work in any of the hog trials I've seen and they are not box dogs. Apparently they are advertised as haveing some potential as man stoppers as well.

The structure that some of the dogs have leads me to doubt their athletic prowess.

But again I've never heard any independent opinon on their quality.

3. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

The dogs out of chaos kennels are ambully and many are much larger than 70#. I believe they started out breeding amstaffs, but soon began breeding bullies. The chaos blood is pretty well known in the ambully syndicate.