1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hows she looking?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by shadyridgekennel, Jan 10, 2008.

1. just wanted people's opinion on how shes coming along...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

I dont know to much about conditioning dogs but it looks like her backbone is showing. I think she may be a little to small. Other than that she looks good.

3. brolick

brolick Big Dog

i take it its a story behind the dog that some of us don't know about, so explain what happen

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Looks good. But I would probably increase her feed a bit more.

5. would like to hear her story

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
  6. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Ya if you are conditioning her for the spring shows you have her too lean way to early. Increase her feed some.

7. what story??:confused: :confused:

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Got me interested...:confused:

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

SHe looks like she might have been in a yard accident???? Might be wrong but I think thats what people are asking? She does look alittle lean to me. I would increase her feed. JMHO

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the scars are whats got people asking what happened i d bet. maybe its the way she was standing in the pics, but her profile seems to show something in her back....i dont know, scars happen, and its probably the pics like i said. i d like to see some others. are you working her out now,cuz she is lean, but if shes well fed and working hard, i see no problem with her weight. ive had farmdogs that ate like horses, but always had that superslim look when they were young, so how old is she? i do like her head alot

11. oo well, she all bulldog what can i say :D but yea she is eating 1 cup of evo red meat formula and then the RF1 suppliment and on the bag it says to cut there food down some.but i will up it alittle more as she is being worked hard this time around.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hows she bred?

13. nothing special.

14. another good picture i got from the same day.
    [​IMG]

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I saw the scars too up her legs and stuff. Hell, Rebel has 'em on his face and I couldn't tell you how they got there.

16. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I would strongly advise you too increase the food intake. Remember if you are working this dog hard, you should be feeding much more. If you are conditioning more than 1 hour a day several times a weeks... 2 cups a day would be bare minimum IMO. If you dont feed enough, muscles will start to break down.

17. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I think she looks ok. Depends on how far out she is from her show. If she's drying out I'd say she looks fine. If not, I'd up the feed a little. JMO.

18. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I think u definately need to increase the feeding, by the pics she already looks like she's topped out which is not good if ur getting her ready for the spring show. I'm not sure whats in the RF1 stuff but i would go to atleast 3 cups of evo per day if ur working her as hard as i think u are. Actually i would suggest maybe reducing the workout drastically because u've still got over 3 months until the show and by keeping her at an in-between point between hog fat and conditioned u should be in good shape to work her hard the last month before the show at which point she should be perfect for the show.

Oh and people mind ur damn business, don't come on here asking about scars and what not, it aint ur problem

Bullyson likes this.
  19. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

I would up her feed as well, personally i wouldnt feed less than 2 cups. I'd like to see a little muscle over her ribs and a little more "meat" on her back - but besides that shes lookin good.

20. brolick

brolick Big Dog

Sorry, i guess its my fault about the whole story thing, i just figured if u were askin hows she lookin, she must be better than she was before, meanin maybe a rescue or something. sorry for assuming