1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by buck, Nov 26, 2009.

1. buck

buck Pup

take that as a no then bullshiter:D

2. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

You answer my question i will answer yours, i dont keep dogs as i am alergic. Once again, do you keep other glens and are you from scotland? before i prove you wrong in a few respects THINK before you post. :D

3. buck

buck Pup

No location or pics for you!

4. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Well, looks like im going to have to expose you then... First of i feel the need to because of the hostility you showed towards me when i was genuinely being interested in your glen of immal, you said i was trying to be clever. Now, A. Your are who you say you are and you do own that glen in the picture which proves you are from scotland and not from dublin and you do own a show bred glen and do nothing work wise (which there is nothing wrong with in the slightest, as long as one doesn't boast that they do when they really dont) B. You are not the person who you say you are and trying to hide behind a persona for the reason you were on this board not long ago under a different handle but with the same attitue. Or plain and simple you are out to blaintantly create trouble and you have stole the pic of the glen you uploaded and its not yours at all. Now, which will it be, this is the dog you uploaded in the gallery , right ??!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which is it ?? You own the dog or your an anti and stole the pic to create a persona on here like ive said. Your call. Lets see now "who's full 'ov shit" :D

5. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Well boonraw whats it to be ?? Something else jumps to mind, when asked how your dog was bred, you gave two names, one terribly misspelt "tree trout" as apposed "three trout", anyone into their breed and lineage wouldnt be making that sort of mistake.MMMmmmm. Im very weary of you and will give you a very wide birth for sure. You are up to something unsavoury in my opinion. :mad:

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................:D................caught.......:mad:

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

detective inspector lipcurl......:D ......bad boys bad boys,what ya gunna do...what ya gunna do when he comes for you....lmfao.....:D:D:D:p

8. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

9. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Caught hook line and sinker.......:D............nice work Lippy;)

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

elementary my dear watson:p

11. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

lmao what a dumb ass how much you want to bet we dont hear anything else from him

12. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

[​IMG]

:D [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XC7idFyvE[/ame] :D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:D lmao....

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

that is pure gold Lipcurl!
    i do love how this happens every now and then, exposure at its fullest.
    keep up the good work special agent Curl!

15. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Not going to respond Buck ??!! Even though you aint logged on using the Buck account we are sure your looking on using one of your many other alias's. :D

Now, whos the "bullshitter" :cool:

16. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

God dammit lippy you exposed that varmit for what he really was !!! when reading this thread and the posts i about p***ed myself :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AS OLE DON MAYFIELD WOULD SAY "BUCK IS A DECEIVER AND A WEARER OF MANY HATS " :D;D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  17. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Thankyou OT i do my best :D;):D;):D;):D:cool:

Not long until im offered moderator status to weed out these lowlifes lol :D

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ALL HAIL CHIEF LIPCURL.....BADBOY HUNTER OF GAMEDOGS-ISTAN .....:D:D ....should we lay a virgin at the alter at the full moon??...oh mighty LIPCURL BADBOY HUNTER??.:D:D:D:D:D

19. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_sxbu6FoA[/ame] .......WATCHA GUNA DO WHEN LIPPY COMES FOR YOU.....:D:D:D