1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by buck, Nov 26, 2009.

1. buck

buck Pup

hi, just stumbled across this really good site:), but they wouldnt let me join:mad:,so this one will have 2do:D.hi all

2. PiggyMrs

PiggyMrs Pup

Buck Hello ,

You shore do have a way with the words. Do you have an A.P.B.T. ?
    Welcome to the board.

Kimberly

3. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

I can see why, but Welcome.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here.

5. buck

buck Pup

:)thanks kim,ive got irish glen of imaal terriers:p and staffords atb

6. PiggyMrs

PiggyMrs Pup

Buck morning,

Those Irish Glen Of Imaal terriers look , look very adorable and fluffy. I had never heard of a I.G.I.T before, very interesting breed , I love that they are described as "game". Now what about yer staffords ? They do any fun "game" stuff...? When do we get to see pictures, hmmm...of yer sweet lil I.G.I.T and yer Staffords?

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im not one to pick a fight...:rolleyes: ....but i think buck is full of shite.....cant wait to see if he produces the pics of HIS glen dogs.....;) ....but erm....welc..:cool:..nah....not yet....

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello buck and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

9. buck

buck Pup

I have uploaded a few pics for you kim,i put them in the gallery they should appear soon,hope there fluffy enough for you:rolleyes:

10. buck

buck Pup

you must have alot of experiance with glens to say mine are of show stock,do you keep glens?:rolleyes:

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

do ye keep working glens??....cos your glen dog is showing all the signs of "vidal sassoon" working lines .......end of...muppet......;):rolleyes: .....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
  12. buck

buck Pup

you dont know what your talking about:D keyboard warrior:p

13. buck

buck Pup

you dont know what your talking about:D keyboard warrior:p
    i bet youve never even seen a glen:p,whos glens have u seen???:rolleyes:

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ive seen a few....real workers;)...i quite like a good glen:).....not the fake ones:rolleyes:.....ahem.....;)

15. buck

buck Pup

peppapig all glens are good dogs:)still have the worker brain.If brought on proper make good workers.Main problem with them is size:(just too big:mad:

16. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

What lineage is it out off Buck.

17. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Has your Glen ever been worked Buck.

18. buck

buck Pup

feohanagh with abit of treetrout

19. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Feohanagh , that would be a show bred kennel if im not mistaken ?? Would that be Three-Trout and not treetrout ??

Cheers

20. buck

buck Pup

been googling lipcurl:) show me a glenkennel or a dog that dosnt have either of them lines in:)if you do find one:rolleyes:let me now cos ive never came across any:( but you never know atb