1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How to make online ped?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Michael., May 20, 2016.

1. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3. AGK

If you have a pedsonline account shoot me your handle and I will turn the ped over to you so you can edit or update it yourself.

Michael. likes this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nice bred dog.

Michael. likes this.
  5. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Wow, thanks man. You don't have to do that! I really appreciate it. Can I just sign up for an account? The Kennel name was "Tatonka's Dangerman" his call name is Newman. He is 8 months and 35lb. Is that the info you were referring to?

AGK likes this.
  6. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

7. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Does it usually take a while to get a confimation email from peds online? I signe up but never got a verification email, not in spam either. I thought I may have signed up wrong, but when I re-did it, it said I was registered. I did this a few hours ago and no emial from peds online.

8. AGK

Yea they take take up to a few weeks. If they received payment from you email the webmaster the info and they will usually get it squared away. Sometimes anyway . I've waited up to 3 weeks before.

9. AGK

Just get at me when you can sign on to your account there and I will transfer the ped over to you.

10. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Great, thanks. Will do!

11. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Just signed up using another email and it came right through. My name on there is MM6681

Thanks
    !

12. AGK

Good to go. It's all yours...

13. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

you joined the wrong site ;)

treezpitz and AGK like this.
  14. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

AGK likes this.