1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how to download videos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Dec 9, 2014.

1. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I tried this and it works great (I used method 1). You need to start by installing the Firefox browser. Then rest takes less than 10 minutes. It works with youtube and a few other streaming video sites I have tried. Once you download the video, you can save it in your files and view later, even if the original video is deleted from the website. It saves the video as an .mp4, although you can save in other formats as well. .mp4 is nice and most systems and devices will play .mp4 with no problems.

4 Ways to Download Any Video from Any Website for Free - wikiHow