1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How to break up a dog fight!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Dec 20, 2004.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

lol i live in a swamp id be more than happy for you to come build me about 35 kennels . lol she eats mud ,water bowls,the third dog pic was just after a good rain lol,i bet the husu would rather see em in mud than blood bro......................................................................................

2. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

lol heres ya some

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

4. Tom-R

Tom-R Pup

My friend had 2 of his bitches stuck to each other after 5 min of trying to hose them down, He/I dident have a stick handy so he held on to the ass of one bitch & I used a leash to cut off the dogs air supply until she let go. I was a 2 yr old & an 11 mo old so we mainly focused on the older one that had a better hold.

5. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Yea that was crazy, bacilly he was only talking about smaller dogs, because he said just let them fight lol then one dog will not survive If you just let them fight. Maybe neither of them will survive.

6. BlackSeal

BlackSeal Pup

in SW Louisiana we get enough rain to create huge mud bogs in my back yard, and that's here in the city.

also the thing about the boudreaux dogs was funny, cause all dogs in Louisiana are boudreaux, even without knowing peds.LOL

7. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

actually i have heard this as well, and from a breeder of game dogs, and yes a finger up the butt works well

8. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i'll stay with my breakin stick. lol

9. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

I think dhcrew just has some sick beastiality fetish.

10. BlackSeal

BlackSeal Pup

i should have kept my mouth shut, today we got a little rain for about 2 1/2 hours. damn.

Attached Files:

11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Good suggestion Rocksteady. If there is a better way to break up multiple dogs by yourself, I've certainly never heard of it. I hear of people choking a dog until it lets go, but it doesn't do much good if the other dog still has a hold.
    Water? lmao!
    I'm also wondering who out there is not only dumb enough, but strong enough to actually pry the mouth of an APBT in hold open with their bare hands..?

12. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I have with a pup,but never attempted with adults. Not quite that brave (or dumb)..lol