1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How prominent is blood doping?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CockneyRebel123, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Wildrose

Wildrose Pup

If the dog got roughed up from a hunt it’s not uncommon to have a slight tinge of red in his urine. Could just be slight trauma if it went away immediately. I find with urinary infection the dog will lick and pee more often than regular.

2. Fl0w

Fl0w Pup

Doesn’t have anything to do with hog hunting or whatever. It was at a sporting event, seen a dog getting out of his crate and peeing red. The team behind being a little suspicious I’m trying to find out if the dog was juiced or if it was something else.

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

A dehydrated dog will have dark urine coupled with his body naturally trying to 'clean' his system it could have looked red or looked really dark in color.

S

che and Fl0w like this.
  4. che

che Top Dog

You can't use that on your dog!!!

5. che

che Top Dog

Using steroids on a well-trained dog can be beneficial if used appropriately, but misusing them can lead to failure. However, using steroids on an average dog can give them an endurance advantage over a highly trained dog, but it can also pose health risks. It's important to consult a veterinarian and use steroids correctly, as relying on them can result in inadequate training and physical conditioning. Ultimately, a naturally trained dog with proper care and preparation will outperform a dog that has to rely on steroids.

6. slim12

I'm not a fan and actually always looked forward to seeing other dogs on the juice.

I agree with your post all the way up tot he last sentence.

When the steroids are spot on, and it is good dog to good dog, the steroid dog will outperform his natural counterpart.

It is sort of the idea of using them. LOL

As I said before, the people that use them are in the minority and of those people only a very small percentage are actually good at it and even they will miss more times than not.

For fictional purposes to make a point, I saw one back in the winter who was 'all jacked up' and he was a naturally rough dog. He was two to three times as rough when jacked up and he put on a display for 14-16 minutes that was close to annihilation/obliteration. He started to get hot around 15-16-17 and by 20 he would have been completely gassed but the other had nothing left to give. The juice was the difference.

The next time he came out he was the annihilator but in about 14 minutes he blew as hot as any ever. From there he had his ass handed to him.

Same dog. Same plan. Same approach. Same efforts. Completely different results.

Fictional accounts.

S

che likes this.
  7. che

che Top Dog

Many dogs on epo are doing that too...

8. che

che Top Dog

That was a good example. Dog will be 100% not the same after the first shot. After the first keep with all on gear the second keep wil be not same too. You will have a different dog too

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Dogs can run hot for many reasons. Never been. Y opinion that juice was the main factor. For as many ways a man can improve a dog. There are 100's of ways to fuck one up.

slim12 likes this.
  10. slim12

The juice catches the blame. The carpet mill catches the blame. The supplements catch the blame.

There are not many absolutes in this game, maybe even none at all, but one of the closest is no dog has ever fucked himself up in the keep.

All the dogs that were fucked up the 100's of ways you mentioned did have one thing in common and that is the guy that fucked them up is standing over top of them.

Off topic a bit, but my favorite stories/myths in the dogs is how the carpet mill, be it an inanimate object, fucks up the kidneys in a dog. I have one out there in the shop now and it has yet to ruin a kidney nor a dog. Now if I have hang him up there before he dumps, take all his water away til said kidney is as brittle/dry as cardboard, and then run the ever living shit out of him....can I honestly blame the carpet mill?

I think not.

S

ben brockton and F.W.K. like this.
  11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

If one uses something, the other uses something out of uncertainty or purely because the other does it anyway not to lose the race. Or purely curious god may say what someone's motives are. Herd animal behavior or copying something successful if done well?. It gives the edge in any competition, but also, if trained properly, pure nature also works but requires a bit more proper work and is healthier in many ways in the long run.

12. slim12

I agree that natural is the way to go. It is better long term, and as history suggests it is a true gamble in the short term. If one person uses and another does, history also suggests the non-user has the advantage.

Another example, and is frowned upon by most, is that on average a hand walked dog can compete with the dogs coming off the super-duper-wing-ding slat mill (obviously if working with a good dog). It is easy to take away from a dog blasting away on a mill and just about impossible to fuck up a dog hand walking.

Herd animal behavior can cut both ways. In the negative if Joe down the road runs his dog on the mill for 40 minutes it is one thing to copy him, but it is another to think 45 is even better. LOL The second part is that if a guy is winning and feeding corn flakes and cabbage one will be hard pressed to convince him otherwise. And if it gets out corn flakes and cabbage is his secret to winning people will naturally gravitate to his way of thinking.

In sports winning cures everything but in the dogs winning tends to make up for a lot of bad ways of thinking. That boils down to good dogs can fix/hide a lot of shit.

S

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

The only juice you need. Joe Biden said if you ain't never worked a dog to this. You ain't no dogman.

Ssdd and slim12 like this.
  14. che

che Top Dog

I agree with all above. Keep your dog wel, feed him balanced food. Give him enough rest! But
    First you need to have something to begin with it and that’s a good selected schooled healtyh dog with great heart. Nothing gonna make the have more off something it just don’t have to start with it.

15. slim12

No doubts.

There is no steroid that can take the cur out of a dog, although, it can hide the cur when used and hits spot on.

Same with people. Steroids and HGH will never make a guy who can't hit a baseball be able to all of a sudden hit a baseball.

They do not work like that.

S