1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How Much More Work Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by bullybaby, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I got a collar from Still Water, and I love it. It was here 3-4 days after I ordered. I will definately order all my collars from him now:D

2. scooter

scooter Big Dog

You all have some awesome looking dogs! I would so like to get into the conformation shows but everything is so far from me here in Louisiana. Any suggestions from the ones who know the shows?

3. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Scooter, try going to the ADBA website, and look up their club listings. I know there is atleast one club in LA. I thinks it's called the Cajun Country APBT club

4. WWII

WWII Banned

Creatine monohydrate causes water retention. I don't think you want that in a show.

5. that dog is a freaking albino!theres no way in hell it will even be considerated for show quality.Unless you go git you some hair die and maybe color it a darker color like blue or black.then you might have a chance.

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

albino and white is diferent...if im correct albino is the loss of pigment..but i bet somebody like rocksteady can explain it better

7. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

LMAO.............

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

cant see the eyes.. Could be an ablino though.. if the dog had a black nose Id say it wasnt..but the dog has a red nose.. possibility it might be..

9. i can see the eyes really good and they are pink!

10. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Eyes look green to me

11. bullybaby

bullybaby Pup

If he was albino I wouldn't have bought him, or even considered showing him. His eyes are YELLOW, and he has red spotted pigmentation on his skin. If he was an albino his nose would be dudley(pink), not red. Also, albinos are very light sensitive and can't be outside for more than a few minutes at a time without it hurting their eyes.

[​IMG]

12. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Green...yellow... I was close! :)

He's looking good so far. Keep up the good work and good luck in the show!

13. ok i was wrong, but in the first picture on my pc, the eyes looked really pink to me.i would still go get some hair dye cause im sure that dog would get a major sunburn if the dog show is outdoors.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I didnt mention it but you as a bodybuilder should know you stop it 10-14 days before the show.

15. bullybaby

bullybaby Pup

Chico does fine in the sun. He's never had a sunburn before. And I'm SURE not going to dye his pretty coat. Either he shows naturally or not at all.

16. he looks more like a wedo than a chico but in reality he is a awsome looking dog. with a little sunblock ill bet he can do anything!

17. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

18. WWII

WWII Banned

Ah yes. BUT, you could use like a 3rd generation creatine and it won't cause the bloated look. I guess it's just monohydrate that causes it.

Anyway, make the dog do wind sprints, too. Lots of fetch is good for that. Atleast for my dogs it is. Maybe even consider working him on a chain if you don't have a set up already.

19. Hey, no one has mentioned that WHITE coat is a disqualification (when above 80%(?) of coat color).

Did I miss something? Is it a "fun" event?

20. WWII

WWII Banned

Really? I thought it was just if it was albino. Why would they disqualify it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.