1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-->How much $$ do you spend<--

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by AGK, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Interested*

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Dogs are similar to fish. From peanut butter to broken glass to dumps. The 1lb small mouth eventually gets to the 9lb big mouth at some point lol
    There's many outliers just as there are freaks however the exception ain't the rule. A guy might get away with a walk around the block and 5 minutes of rubdown for a season or two. But that shit changes or they just get swallowed up as Time proves. Besides how the fuck you keep peanut butter from not turning into oil sitting in 90 degree heat when I have hard enough time just keeping it my cupboard lmfao

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sadly one of the crew I am speaking of is in Florida BB and if you don’t know I’ll just keep it that way for you bro . It’s at least 4 people on this forum that does know

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

See I live on the Bama / Florida line and own land in both states .

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bud truthfully don't care if the guy spred peanut butter on his ass and let his dogs go to town lol

Ssdd and bamaman like this.
  6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

It was used year around in NC.

It did turn to ooze and get really soft but fed the same.

S

7. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Strange reading this thread about peanut butter … my daughter has a staff i bred and she puts peanut butter in his kong ball … he absolutely loves it ! Never even knew dogs liked it before this

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Peanuts are a plentiful food source in the South

9. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@slim12 …sorry off thread abit but i saw a post on here ( cant find it now ) where you mentioned about putting a collar on a dog a certain hand ? Can you please explain this for a dumb ass like me :) as You learn something new everyday !

10. slim12

It is nothing really. He told us the collar had to go under, thru the ring from left to right. The buckled with the tail of the collar was pointing to the left.

It was more about learning attention to detail (when I go into the military I had some insight on doing things a certain way then building on that for a bigger lesson down the road.

Again, it meant absolutely nothing as far as restraining a dog. The collar works in either direction the same.

S

reids skipper likes this.
  11. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Thanks slim

12. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

I wondered if it had something to do with
    Unlocking a lead with the collar as ive had that happen before …. So when you looking at the dog you mean the end of the collar was at your left ?

13. slim12

Nope. Nothing to do with anything other than it was the way he did it so that meant the rest of the world should do it his way. LOL

S

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

It was the same this way. Now mine are whichever way I picked them up and threaded them lol. But you're exactly right it's to teach attention to detail... and be an ass to the next fella learning lol

15. Wildrose

Wildrose Pup

Funny you bring this up as I find I like things to be uniform on my yard down to the little details such as you mentioned about collar tail direction. Although I got one boy front and centre in the yard and he knows the second I touch that collar what it means…in other words that second collar goes on VERY quick in any direction I can muster LOL

16. slim12

No doubts. I have one I have to 'mug' on and off the chain. I should have made it a point as he was coming along to take him off multiple times per day so he could figure some things out. I went the lazy route and now I call him an 'ass' but in reality I was the 'lazy-ass'.

And I am hard headed as well because we have had some Indian Death matches, all out cage matches with me wrestling his big ass til I get the collar on the 'right way'.

I think he enjoys the fact he can torment me.

LOL

S

Wildrose likes this.