1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How much cups to feed?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Willy21, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Willy21

Willy21 Pup

I am currently feeding my dog feed to diamond naturals grain free,corn free formula but i want to know how much to feed?

2. Use the back of the bag as a basic guide and adjust from there as the next few weeks go by. Nobody here can tell you how much to feed your dog. There's way too many factors. Activity level and the dogs natural metabolism just to name a couple. Something you are just going to have to figure out on your own.

3. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

I dont trust the back of dog food give you wrong food measurement . If working a 2 cups if not working 1 1/2twice day

4. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

Boogiman is right nobody can tell you how to feed your dog thats just a basic for me 2 to 3 cups during winter or workin 1 1/2 when wont to be lazy

5. What fucking part of its just a guide and adjust as needed didn't you fucking understand? Take the dog to the shelter you're too dumb to own it

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

How do you figure it out on your own Boogie? lol JK Makes ya wonder how some people even survive.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep Boogie covered everything..Adjust is the key word.I got a mutt that ate 4 to 5 cups a day and I have went to a better feed and he is down to 3 and a half cups a day and still has gained healthy weight.

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol this thread couldn't been close after boogiemans post

9. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

what a moderator....lol

10. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah boogie be goin in on motherfuckars he has no patience!! lol

11. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

it was funny as hell...

12. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I can't believe no one asked how big the cup is lol 1 1/2 twice a day if there litter cups u going to get a very fat dog quick and a lot of shit to pick up lol

13. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

you can take a cup from the 1 brend off food and from an other brand and you will have different weigts so boogieman is correct use it as a guide some must have more and the other will be good with les than what stands on the back off the bag.