1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How many do you own?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dunlap, Aug 29, 2007.

?

How many do you own?

1. 1-5

52 vote(s)
    58.4%
  2. 5-10

14 vote(s)
    15.7%
  3. 10-15

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. 15-20

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. 20-25

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. 25-30

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. 30 +

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

You dont hvae to post your answer if you dont want to, just choose which number you have on the poll. I get asked this ALL the time so I figured it'd be interesting to see how many of us own "large numbers" of dogs here.

2. i got 3......all inside for now

3. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

I currently have four dogs,with plans for at least one more,much to the horror and disgust of my family;)

4. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I have 5 and love it. But you should ask where do you keep them?

5. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that was done already...maybe not though lol. Mine are chained out on 1/8" and 1/4" chains and I have a couple of 10'X20' pins but I prefer chains. I rotate them every once and a while and I'll let em' get some inside time with us as well but they dont care too much for it really lol. Right now I'm at 17 but I have my foot in the door wait'n for a couple more later on down the road.

6. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Mine are kept everywhere.In the house,in the yard ,the garage, my bed,pretty much anywhere you go in my house there will be a dog!

7. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I'll try and get a few pics up tommorow...

8. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

8 two are pets at home..the other six are kept at a friends ranch for hunting.

9. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

I have two pit bulls, one German shepherd and one Caucasus shepherd

10. koening

koening Top Dog

I got 2 and they are kept outside on the chain. Mine don't care to much about getting inside to . :)

11. kgip2k

kgip2k Guest

Six all in the house.... Also have a mini pin guard dog.....

12. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

in light of all the things going on this is not something to be answering don't you think,,

I'm sorry but a head count is not something to be posting on the internet in this day and age,, beside its not really anyones business,, due to a few very good reasons,,,,sorry dunlap

Bobby Rooster likes this.
  13. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

It's an internet forum, people getting snatched up aren't from police lurking on the internet. Plus, most people that will answer this don't have anything to hide, and those that do should know not to answer it. A lot of people don't really give any personal info anyway, it's part of the forum rules.

14. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

all total i have 65 bulldogs plus my 2 rottweilers.a lot of folks say thats to many but i can handle it so thats all that matters.

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Only 11 here ;)

16. Gato

Gato Big Dog

Very smart. Agree.

17. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

That why I said "You dont have to post your answer if you dont want to". I know alot of people dont like to tell how many dogs they have and that's fine, I used to be one of them but I really couldnt care less anymore...I have nothing to hide and everyone knows me around this little hick town anyways lol.

The $hitty look'n blue trailer is the "catch all" lol ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

thats a fine setup you got there dunlap.and by the way i like the shitty lookin blue trailer,lol.lived in worse in my day,lol.

19. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I have two at the moment one outside and the pup inside, he'll go out as soon as he's old enough. Waiting on a breeding to be done and I'll have one more might take up to 6 months but she'll be worth the wait. My dear husband wants to beat me with a stick for having all of the animals I have. Plus with me being pregnant with our first he's weary about all the dogs. I should remind him that his cousin has ten in his yard, and has two little boys and a set of twin girls!

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Damn nice set up!~!!!!!! None here but looking[​IMG]