1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how is

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Aug 11, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

zoey looking? I have been working her a bit harder consistently lately.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Shes looking great Joey, def looks more toned than previous pics! keep up the good work

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you very much junkyard! yeah she's becoming much more toned but thanks once again really.

4. Would look a lot better without that stupid fucking collar

5. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

The collar issue has been discussed ad nauseum in previous threads, let's not muck up another perfectly fine post...

She looks great Joey, nicely toned and you've got a lot of that flab off of her.

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you emily! I was just going to mention a very similar reply to that :rolleyes:, but thanks I am working on her just as much as she is working me I am glad you guys have noticed as well.

7. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I'm hoping to build a carpet mill soon, so Benny should be looking great after that. He has been swimming and biking a few times a week, so he is really starting to slim down!

There is another fun show on August 29th in Martinez. You better be there with Zoey!

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Looks good........:)

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

sounds good emily I am sure benny is looking great already, yeah swimming is one of our favorite work outs she can go for hours but haha I will try once again!

thank you yardboy appreciate it

10. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I like the collar because I like the overdone look of a spiked collar... I like medieval looks.

She's looking good..

The ONLY thing that bothered me, and I have to comment, is she appeared to be off leash in public. All that would take, even with the best recall, is someone popping up out of nowhere with Fifi the American Eskimo on her extendible and your dog would be the next 'pit bull' on the news.

11. If people don't want shit discussed, then the thing to do would be not post up the pics.

In other words, anything posted is fair game to discuss.

It looks fucking retarded IMO and could give 2 shits less what you think of my comments.

12. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

she aint done but she def looks much better than before goodjob.

13. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Ah come now, it doesn't make her look mentally challenged...

Everyone has opinions and are going to express them... That's the beauty of a public discussion. Some people don't like spiked collar, some do. Just a personal preference... Some people might not like a dog wearing glasses (not I, I have pics of my mutts wearing glasses and looking quite refined :lol: ). Just up to your taste.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

she looks good joey, let the haters hate..........if you dig the stupid collar than ROCK THAT SHIT like she was a bully! lol :D

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks guys! yeah pit4ever she's not done yet :D so the collar bashing is such old school news SERIOUSLY and I don't want to get personal but boogie should I say...how you would look better? if you can't contain yourself from saying how much it makes you sick then don't you think the best thing to do is not look at her? you already said it's a fucking stupid collar that makes complete nausea for yourself, and no one attacked you but simply stated that your bashing SHOULD stop right there if you had the right mind on your shoulders since this is a public forum as you agree it's a fair game to state whatever you want but you obviously want to continue to sicken yourself from hate so more power to you!

16. ganja

ganja Big Dog

love the little spots on your girl ;)

how old is she now?

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you yeah she popped more spots as she matured it seems :p
    she is now 2 years and 2 months old.

18. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Sounds like someone is on there rag just sayin LOL

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I can't give you any shit on the collar only because i know how you young ladies and women like to accesorize even your damn dogs LOL better the spiked collar than a dress i say

20. LOL sounds like a bunch of jerkoffs are giving a pass to the OP just cuz it's a girl and she posts pics and is semi cute LOL

Now if that was some ghetto thug showin' off his bully with that collar on all you turds supporting her would be all over it like stink on shit saying how that image is bad for the breed blah blah blah.

So while you clods have your double standards, I call it the same no matter who is involved.

Just what the breed needs, a bunch more idiots who can't stick to their values just cuz there's a pussy involved. LOLOLOLOL