1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Nov 6, 2004.

?

How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?

1. Chain

138 vote(s)
    49.1%
  2. Cable Run

25 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. House

116 vote(s)
    41.3%
  4. Kennel

90 vote(s)
    32.0%
  5. Other

14 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Running Loose

13 vote(s)
    4.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Hmmmm I notice you live in the same state as me - I could use a hundred dollars.... now to rustle up a couple of good escape dogs. ;)

Can I bring like 20 dogs by and get $100 for each dog that gets out? I have a lot of bills to pay. I'm starting to think I could start up a doggy escaping money making racket! :D

2. rawhide

rawhide Pup

I have a 12x20 shed that is insulated has heat and a/c and 6 of the 54inch great dane crates.I have 8chainspots out back of the shed.2 pits are house dogs 6 are yard dogs.Yard dogs fed at 5a.m. then put on chains while I work get home at 4:3O work dogs feed at 7:30 on chains back in creates at 9:3o or10 then start over at 5.House pits 1 in create 1 on patrol(I rotate them so that they are not together unsupervised).May not bethe perfect set up but works out well for me.

3. In the house when someone is home and in a 10x15 kennel run when outside unsupervised.