1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do I check if my Pitbull is APBR registered?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NY RaRa PitLover, Dec 17, 2009.

1. I just got a cute little blue nose pup, only 10 weeks old. Is there any way to confirm his registered status? He came with his papers as well as Vaccination record but since his parents where registered is there any way for me to find out how his parents look through the APBR Registry? I'm new to the dog owning scene so all intelligent posts are respected and appreciated. :)

2. bdub

bdub Top Dog

so you dog has a blue nose,my dogs nose is cold,i dont go around saying i got a cold nose dog,if what you have is one of theose blues you may want to cull it as it is not an apbt and from what ive learned recently,apbr will register a chihuahua as a pitbull,so technically you may have a registered hippo thats not good enough to be a curr

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well i have 2 seal "Blue" bulldogs that are very well bred and dont have any of that bs RE,gottiline,blueline whatever bs in them nothing wrong with a blue dog but as far as the APBR goes u can register any dam dog with them as long as u give em some money

4. lol lolol got the drift fellas

5. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

6. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

never knew that,thanks for the info,but everytime i hear blue i get the hippo image in my head and it makes me twitch

8. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

Oh, don't get me wrong. 99% of the time that IS the case.

9. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Why do we have so many Blue Apbt posting when this is "Game-dog" -preserving the breed forum. I'm not bashing them, but I can't help but wonder why they haven't asked themselves 1. What is a game-dog? 2. Why does it say preseving the breed?

10. i was just posting him as an example. also this forum has more information than any other I have visited.

11. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I have noticed that here people are more layed back and will answer a question to the best of their knowledge. I was on a another "forum" and they are high and mighty when most everyone on there had pit mixes. That is why I only come here.

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Ridiculous Post.......first of all i dislike these blue fat Hippos as much as the next but, the blue paul terrier which was part of making the breed we own today was a dark blue color and if u think u cant find a blue or white dog with the goods u are sadly mistaken and all u are doing is looking at color not capability. if u cull color i would hate to see what u have on your yard and probably wouldnt own anything on it.as i said b4 i have 2 well bred seal color "blue" if u will bulldogs with everything u would want in a an APBT and im glad i didnt cull them bc of their color. to sum up my post all im saying is u could cull a blue or white dog all u want just because of its color but u will never know what u could have had in the long run and it could have been the best dam dog u ever owned

13. well for around here he was a very good looking dog. All we have here are byb pits. He came from Georgia(no we didnt purchase him, we arent that crazy to spend $2,000 on a dog). Compared to a lot around here he was extremely good looking. Very well mannered as well. I was just stating that the dog in the link reminded me of Boomer.

14. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I second that. One of my best dogs is mostly white. Unless your breeding fat hippos color shouldn't matter. You should cull on capability.

15. Phillip

Phillip Pup

I agree that this forum is the best I have found due to the depth of knowledge of the forum members.

Remember though, this is Game-Dog.com, Preserving the Breed. Which means that if you are asking questions about your bully or any other breed other than the APBT, get ready to be flamed. This should be common sense. Like another member posted the other day "you don't go onto a Harley Davidson forum asking them about your Suzuki."

HOWEVER, if you have general questions about nutrition, training, etc, these members can offer great advice.

SEARCH function... USE IT. Chances are for most newbies (myself included), your questions have already been asked multiple times.

16. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I'm assuming that the OP doesn't know that blue dogs aren't usually true APBT's, he was just asking a simple question. No need to bite his head off because of it. Try to educate him, not be sarcastic and snarky.

17. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

There lots of game white ones. The gamest dog I ever owned was mostly white. He was carver, but alot of the stonewall, and some jeep strains are white. For what ever reason people say the same things about the brindle ones too.

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

there are a ton of game white dogs i mean if u look at colby blood they produce alot of white people are just iggnorant talking color all the time as long as it isnt merle or a dam Bullie and is game bred and will do the job who gives a flyin phuck

19. bdub

bdub Top Dog

what does this guy have against white dogs? my cousin had a hardcore white dog