1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How come?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AncientKulcha, Dec 10, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

some people have banned under there name or a line through there name but they still have an avatar and are still posting? what does it mean?

2. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

If u see a THREAD/POST where someone has their name (w/ a line through it) I am ASSUMING that they posted that post, then were banned after that for some reason.......I was banned for 3 days, then when I got back on, everything was fine (no line through name, etc)

I think I am right, but I am sure if I am not, someone will correct/help me out..

Andrew

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Anyone who has a line through thier name has been banned. They cannot post after they have been banned either.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

There are temp bans where people come back. But if someone has been banned and it looks like they've posted recently, that probably just means they were banned very recently.

5. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

So i take it when they come back they have a red rep point?

6. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Nope, red rep point just means that another member thought they were an asshole or disagreed with thier post / posts and decided to share thier thoughts with that particular poster without distrupting the thread.