1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How can i tell if my pit is game?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PhillyPitty, Aug 31, 2004.

1. AC

AC Big Dog

I'm sure texas bulldogs was not trying to bite your head off just sharing some opinions with you. Just love your pup and he'll be fine.

2. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

lol i was only kidding

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

My post was not meant offend or insult anyone just too inform. Their owners LACK OF PATIENCE have ruined a lot of potential good prospects. TIME and PATIENCE are the keys. Never try to speed up nature.

4. steve04x

steve04x Pup

People Pitts were orignally used for hunting !!! there were used by hunters in the 1900's and used in packs to bring down wild boars and pigs this meathod is still used today across Texas. trust me i know Plenty of avid Pitt owners who use them purposly for hunting and hunting only.

5. X

X Banned

Notice pit comes before terrier :)

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Exactly Shon. That is what I was trying to inform some in a previous post. The name of most canines is formed from their purpose that man created and used them for.

7. steve04x

steve04x Pup

yeah i noticed