1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how bout rufus

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mutt, Dec 21, 2004.

1. mutt

mutt Pup

what you guys think about rufus

2. I like the Rufus stuff it is some good blood Rufus dogs are some of the smarest dogs and they wrestle good and usually have good mouth I have a little of this blood on my yard and it works for me if u have ped. online check out Ch. Choppa he is a son of J R Tank or Vaughn's Tank that should let u know a little about the Rufus stuff I am running the same Rufus.

3. mutt

mutt Pup

i had a pup snooty rufus champion hog she was tha shit

4. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

what rufus there is more than one rufus.

5. mutt

mutt Pup

i dont even know dog cant remember

6. mutt

mutt Pup

didnt carvers black widow have a dog named rufus if so thats the rufus i remember seein them both on ped. that was back in 97 so its hard to rember full ped now

7. mutt

mutt Pup

i know it had sass,blkwidow,snooty,rufus ...blue brandy and sum shit i cant remember