1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How BIG do yo think my pup will get?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by BigBoi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. BigBoi

BigBoi Pup

Previously when I first purchased the pup I did not think he would get so big. I know he has some American Bully in his bloodline but his Dam was 55lbs (she's got the bully bloodline oddly enough) and his Sire was 75lbs tops (he's a purebred APBT). He usually weighs in at about 70lbs at the vets office. So i thought he might be normal weight like them even though his Sire is a tad above desired APBT weight. Now I have an 8 month old pup who is already about 60lbs and probably pushing towards 65lbs. I have not weighed him in months but it's very clear that's probably where he is at. Can anyone give a good estimate on how big he might end up?? I'm guessing 85 tops and averaging around 80lbs. Also, today is litterally his 8 month birthday.

2. BigBoi

BigBoi Pup

Also, the crazy thing about all of this .... HE DOESN'T RESEMBLE A BULLY AT ALL!! He's tall and FIT but still so BIG. He's not overly big in the chest or too long. Just very very SOLID.

3. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

put some pics up

4. There's no way to tell.

5. BigBoi

BigBoi Pup

6. Crisis

Crisis Pup

i would have to agree with boogiemanblood, theres no way to tell