1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about this feed not saying the name you guys will laugh

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by dogmanduke82, Sep 10, 2005.

1. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

<TABLE borderColor=red cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5>Ingredients:
    Chicken Meal, Lamb Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Whole Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (Stabilized with Mixed Tocopherols), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Salmon, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Betaine, Garlic, Dried Carrot Meal, Tomato Pomace, Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Turmeric Extract, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity). </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5>Guaranteed Analysis:</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Crude Protein (min.) </TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crude Fat (min.) </TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moisture (max.) </TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crude Fiber (max.) </TD><TD>5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Not bad decent ingredients.

3. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Bright Life dog food?

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

From what I understand (very little) on nutrition, that feed should only be used during a keep with protein levels that high. Food sounds mediocre and is definetly alot better than some.

5. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Looks good to me, I feed Diamond Premium Adult. 26/18 This looks like it is alot better.

6. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

I think so. Never heard of it but I done a search and this is what I come up with.

7. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

Only to be used in a keep Well I feed my dogs Nutro max puppy and its got the same Protein levels.. should i switch to a lower protein level?

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

How old are the dogs, and how much do they get worked a day?

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

It aint fair to give us the ingredients and no food name lol

10. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

Umm hes on a 15 foot cable run with a 10' 3\8 chain hes 13 My female is 9 months old and is in a kennel.. but i put her on a chain ever other day.. been working him with a flirt pole thou

11. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

Bright life im thinking about switch to that or canidae or how ever you spell it