1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hootens Butcher Boy vs. Plumbers Alligator at 58lbs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redrumdog, Jun 25, 2011.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

This match almost came about but for what ever reason didn't happen.Instead Butcher went against Gators brother instead.This would have been a toss up in my opinion.Now remember Butcher wasn't the same after his illness.But I would lean towards Butcher.

2. preme

preme CH Dog

would have been a battle forsure...

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

ask yourself why the match didnt happen and why Bucherboys camp whent into gators ""brother"".... its pure speculation what the outcome would have been . BUT the fact that everybody who saw Alligator and who handeld him including Mayfield, Burton claimed he Alligator was the best BIG ONE that ever wear a collar............
    should give you your awnser.
    I knew people who prefeard Bucher boys brother Ed Weavers Mike over butcher boy as wel..

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yeah Limey but I still think it would have been something.

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Well Limey we are only talking what ifs.Butcher Boy beat Booger Red condition by Burton.After Butchers 3rd. match it was discovered Butcher had heart worms.The treatment took a lot out of him.Carver lost to Stinson's Samson(half brother to Alligator) and went to Norman and asked him to match Butcher into Samson.At first Norman said no because Butcher wasn't the same after his treatment.Finally Norman agreed and Butcher won but died in the process.Danny saying that Alligator was the best big dog ever,well he is a little biased there considering he had Nigger bred dogs,and he also lost to Butcher.

6. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Who knows for sure . My best dogs have been alligator butcherboy crosses

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Redrumdog your right whe are speculating, and everybody is intiteld to there own upinon. Bucherboy was defenatly one of the better ones acording history. But i would bet my house on Alligator winning.
    it would have been a clash of Titans"" the heavyweight Tittle"" in the hands of Alligator being chalenged bij Bucherboy...
    would give a finger to see that one.hahahahhahahha pinky that is....

8. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yeah Limey God we can only wish and wonder.Both dogs was great.You would bet on Gator and I on Butcher.Afterwards we would have a beer and talk about it.Then I would collect my money.It is great looking back at those old great dogs.I do know this if it would have happen it would have ended both dogs lives.Good responses my friend.

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

i wouldend drink a beer nor talk about it if i just lost my house and my pinky.. I would have been broke in agenising pain and have a divorce on my dameged hand BBBwwhahahhahahhahahahhahaha

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Glad to see you posting Limey. Someone told me you had a spell, hope all is well.
    You crack me up Limey.