1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hooper's

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by EastTexas, Jun 25, 2007.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Does Anyone own any dogs from the Hooper line? I own a female out of Hooper's Moscow and I own a male and a female out of Crenshaw's Hyper or also known as Hooper's Hyper. Just wondered if anyone else on here owned any and what you thought about them.

2. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Does anyone beside's me own any dogs from his bloodline. Or does any one have an opinion on his line?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2007
  3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Speaking of dogs along the lines of "Stripper" and such?

4. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Yeah Stripper is one of his, but I was asking about if anyone owns any that have been produced from dogs off of his yard. And, Any opinions on them.