1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home protection

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by DaksGT, Feb 27, 2012.

1. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the bottom knife is made herehttp://www.relentlessknives.com/catalog.html

2. This is completely off tangent now, ha.

And gh, I'm sure you did, but there's a world of difference between a 100lb pet Rottweiler and a CAO/CO. I still wouldn't risk it.

3. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

I have a air rifle all I need my dog to do is bark so I can load my air rifle

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

air rifle.... LMAO...many years ago when we had snow days us kids would bundle up in our winter gear and play bb gun wars. some of those air rifles, if pumped up to the max would send a .177 bb at 1000 fps and while out coats were penetrated, nobody even sufferend a flesh wound...just a welt here or there, but that was as severe as it ever got.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
  5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Ol George Carlin said it best... Nobody has rights, because they're not rights if they can be taken away.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Carlin was the fuckin man, im glad i got to see him live shortly before he passed. ok...im off topic but i dont care LOLOLOLOL

7. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

they fuckin hurt if yer just wearing jeans. lol

not sure why anyone would use one for home defense though.

8. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

thats all you need....