1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hog Hunting Matchup

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by wolverine, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

lol I'd put my breed on Tiger too.

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

osea have you ever been to california?

3. Osea

Osea Banned

No, I was only born and raised there for 25 years.

4. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

and ive been here a year give or take and its funny how i've seen hogs in cali but you havent.

5. Osea

Osea Banned

Bro, you have commented on dogs you have never seen, you have talked about people I know personally who have no idea who you are and you have never worked a dog a day in your life so cut the crap. Where did you see these hogs? Roaming the streets of Gardena? I don't think so holmes. Where exactly did you see these hogs and why don't you ever have proof of anything you talk about? If I wanted to learn about Play Skool dog houses then I would come talk to you but other than that you are a chump.

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

~EDIT~ no point.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  7. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Why do all these treads go off topic? :confused:

8. wolverine

wolverine Pup

EXACTLY---NOW BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND---YELLOW WOULD SINK A HOG FASTER THAN GOTTY ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY---THANK YOU KOME AGAIN!!!

9. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Now, I don't know much about the Juan stuff but if it was trained for the hog catch than it would be up in the air. I've also heard stories of dogs that are great in the ring but when used as a hog catch it was garbage. I mean there are disappointments all the time.

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

What is peoples obsession with coming onto a Gamedog forum and dropping questions about those fat ass shit eaters? There isnt one thing about Gotti dogs that has to do with gamedogs. JMHO :rolleyes:

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I think it was ment as a joke. He is new to the site and trying to feel everyone out.

12. wolverine

wolverine Pup

GOOD LOOKING OUT VICTOR22:cool:

13. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

i say we close this thread...:mad:

14. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who has a better chance. HMMMMMMMMMMM:rolleyes: Just look at the pictures. This thread is hilarious.

15. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

LMAO..that juan looks like a midget....he'll take down his kibble faster than a hog :D. The hog only has to turn around and juan's chest would be gored out like a jack-o-lanturn

16. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

pretty much. i don't think they make vests big enough for that fat bastard either.

17. wolverine

wolverine Pup

Thats Whats Up Bullydog---tants Yellow All Day---and For The Record---i See No Responded To My Thread On Tants Red Devil---u All Want To Talk Game Dog Lets Talk Game Dogs.....

18. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Wolverine..Do you know anything about Red Devil or his brother AAA?.What can YOU tell the members on this forum about the dogs I just mentioned?. Or how about Yellow or Sassy?.

19. wolverine

wolverine Pup

MY WHOLE YARD IS BASED OFF TANTS RED DEVIL AND TURTLEBUSTER---NUFF SAID:cool:----HOG HUNTING ANYONE???

WOLVERINE OUT

20. Texbull

Texbull Pup

hmmm wow thats hard I think Gotti.... haaaaaa fuck that Yellow all the way Gotti's fat ass probly wouldnt hop out the truck and even if he did he'd break something.

someone said something about blue dogs, yes most blue dogs are shit now a days but I have seen someone's blue tri female named Mizz Fae, very nice dog especially since I think she's off RE or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.