1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hip-hop heads

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WWII, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

What.Girl ill house you you in my hut now.Saturday its a Saturday.Buddy

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

i dont have to google none of this shit.i lived for it

3. RRL

RRL Top Dog

[video=youtube_share;eQJ0OfW_qr4]http://youtu.be/eQJ0OfW_qr4[/video]

4. venom

venom Top Dog

I beg the differ. Regardless of his arrogance or attitude kanye changed the game when he produced most of the tracks on the blueprint. After 2001 the blueprint was a lot of people's... Well blue print. And it wasn't cuz hov did anything different, it was cuz that album was produced out the ass and crushed life n times volume 1 through 3 lol not many ppl got that kind of impact. After the blueprint the producers wanted to make beats like ye and the new rappers became jay clones. Solid duo.

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Most of ye's albums have been produced out the ass as well lol
    Not my fav rapper, but your favorite rappers favorite producer probably

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Yea kanye a dog on the keyboard! he aint too bad behind the mic too!

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

MC Serch was Nas first manager

8. Icepick

Icepick Banned

So, can we blame Kanye for all the shit sounding the same these days? Just kidding lol

9. Icepick

Icepick Banned

[video=youtube;-YU9sefKFrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YU9sefKFrw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YU9sefKFrw&feature=related[/video]

10. venom

venom Top Dog

Lol! Yeah. You can blame him for all the imitators.
    But today, the producers are 10 x's that of the artists. It's a bunch of rappers that hung it up that I would have loved to hear on a Kane or Just blaze track. Quick, dre, preme, those guys are great even them old Havok beats. But ye is up there and versatile as hell. I always liked alchemists style of instru's. He's from out west but has a rugged east coast feel on all them mobb tracks. Buck wild always be a fav them big tracks and pun tracks always stand out in my mind.

11. venom

venom Top Dog

I read an interview a while back with buck wild talkin about the equipment today vs the equipment back then especially if you only had a bit of cash. You had to have some skill.

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Venom I just don't like Kayne I don't see him as classic he became well known after hip hop had died. I think he released his first solo album in like 2004 I do know he did some producing in the late 90's but he didn't become well known until after he dropped his own album which I was never a fan of. His flow to me is not impressive he strokes his own dick more than he talks about anything worth wild. His lyrical deliverance just doesn't do it for me. I can respect that others may like him I just don't LOL.

13. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Personally, I think he is a big cry baby that is prone to throwing tantrums if shit doesnt go his way lol... He is a big part of Hip Pop, and as long as its Pop, he will make it. But, when the fad is over Kanye will be over too.
    Take me back to the days when the artists tried to sound different from one another, and if someone even sounded close to someone else's music you were called a beat biter. I guess everyone these days falls into the beat biter category these days.

To each their own though, just my opinion.

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Man what he did to Taylor Swift made me hate him even more. He is a big cry baby he thinks he is gods gift to Rap Music when he didn't pave the way for anyone those other cats on this thread made it possible for him to even have a spot in the industry today. I also felt like back in the days Hip Hop had a meaning the lyrics delivered a message about something now a days it's all about how many hoes you got, how many cribs, how much money in the bank, and what car you are driving this week. It all sounds the same nothing special ...

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That about sums Kanye up.He's like a spoiled child that's needing a whooping and ain't getting it,lol

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Let Kanye throw a tantrum on KRS, and he will probably get hs ass thrown off the stage like when KRS threw PM Dawn off the stage lol.. Never heard much from them after that !

17. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Consciousness in Rap Sadie, now its just rambling that sounds pretty most of the time, and most of makes no damn sense lol

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh god I know this Niki Minaj chick I am life WTF is that bitch saying LMAO!!!! It hurts my ears to listen to any of it. Got all my old stuff backed up on to cd's and my computer and that's what I listen to when I need my hop hop fix .. It's funny when people pull up next to you in the car and look at you like WTF are they listening to HAHAHAHA!

19. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Niki Minaj LMAO! And she is considered by some to be the best female rapper these days.... At least you have cd's lol. Most of my old stuff is still on cassette tapes! Anyone know how to add music from tape to a pc? I'm sure there are ways..

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Omg I know have you heard this shit? Lil Kim wrecked that bitch HAHAHAHA It's called black friday made just for Niki!!!!!

[video=youtube;bMuHtUDId0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuHtUDId0Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuHtUDId0Y[/video]