1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Highest %s

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by cheese, May 19, 2008.

1. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Thanks for everyones replies. I guess the question i asked is too general. I know what lines are known for throwing game dogs but i wanted to know which lines throw this trait most consistantly. Not one out of a litter but game litters. I know these are few and far between but you hear about them. As some of you said though it all depends on the person behind the dogs.

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

50% rb with anything...all I ever had were and were very very people freindly.

3. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Now I don't really know much at all really,but 50% might agree with that 50% about rb's lol,but at the same time the case can be said about most 50/50 crosses.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

5. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

latley... alot of the jeep/redboy/rascal strains have been throwing extremley high percentages.

take these two dogs for example

RANCHERITA'S BEAN
    BARTEE'S TEMPEST

*Check the offspring of these amazing, high percentage animals*

more winners and champions and Grand Champions and game dogs in 4 breedings (3 for bean and 1 for Tempest ) than most stud dogs get after 20 breedings!!!

just shows you that WHO the pups goes to will define your dogs production record.... =

6. btlover

btlover Pup

7. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

I personally favor the dogs off of chrenshaws Gator. More specifically caldwells Dragon. I have a few from that stock and am very impressed.

8. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

my ablsolute favorite dogs are the ones I mentioned above crossed into Boyles stock. I have tried a few combinations but i would have to say thats my personal favorite. My small yard consists of a few different lines which are boyles, jeep, mayday, frisco I am still trying things with these dogs to find my own way, but jeep/boyles seems to throw very high %s for me.

9. jman11

sorry, but not to be rude... lets stay on subject.

The Original Post:
    What bloodline or cross throws the highest percentages of game dogs?
    I am not asking about ability or anything else just game dummies:)

If you will notice i gave some examples of these crosses... Do you have any to show? I would like to see some:D

10. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

not trying to get off topic. sorry if I did did not mean any harm. I dont do peds online but let me see if I cant dig up something that i currently own

11. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

12. jman11

Nice! I like how that dog is bred:)

13. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

well buddy, i got your eli needs covered all around! lol. out of sheer f*cking curiosity i would breed my best eli stud to a good proven RB bitch. just for shits and giggles. only one way to find out what works right? and if it proved to be a good breeding, well than i might have to add some RB to my yard. ;)

14. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

The purest game dogs I have seen (jmo ONLY!!!) was the FLOYD strand of Jeep, and of course the Redboy strand. Floyd by way of J.C are bred strictly for it. The pure Redboy by way of just about any of em'. PIK have some great redboy dogs right now and are putting out great numbers. Most redboy dogs are Dumb game. Losing, but think they're winning. JMO, through personal experiences.