1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Regina, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Regina

Regina Pup

Hello my name is Regina and i am from the Netherlands
    At this moment i have 2 american staffordshire terriers. I hope to find a lot of information about the APBT.

Pics of my dogs are allready on this forum.
    I would like to know your opinion..

But no matter what, they are the best dogs in this world :D

(sorry for the bad english ;) i hope you will all understand)

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello Regina and Welcome to Game-Dog. We are glad you joined.
    This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask. Welcome to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Welcome Regina!

You should enter the dog of the month photo contests with your great looking dogs! The entries are open now!

Be sure to check out the Dogs from around the world section in Dog Discussion! This new forum section is just for people from outside the united states to show of their dogs and talk about issues native to their areas! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
  4. Regina

Regina Pup

Yeah, i just added 2 photos. Male and female