1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crazy mouse, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!!!
    I am from greece.First of all congrats for your forum that helped me very much with all these informations that gives!!I'm watching it for about 4 months and i believe that i must say how good job you have done!I'm owner of a gamebred pitbull 6,5 months old snooty/boudreaux bloodline and some % of other..I dont know many things about gamedogs but im learning quickly so i'll be around reading topiks..hahahha!:p

2. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

Wat up fam its some great dogmen on here that me and u can learn from good luck

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Welcome to game-dog. It's a great place to learn.
    Hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

yassou re, kalos irthes. there a few Greeks on here, im living in Australia. you stick around and read and you will learn a lot.

5. ax australia..nice place to live ;) !!Thanks everyone for the welcome!

6. JohanM

JohanM Pup

Welcome, nice to c more europeans :)
    Regards
    Johan From Sweden

7. afros

afros Pup

welcome crazy mouse,I am also greek
    καλωσήρθες τρελοπόντικο,χεχεεχεχε κ εγώ Έλληνας είμαι

8. hello bulldoggers im new here just wanted to say great site been watching for sometime,,ooh yeah im a michigan boy can u feel that

9. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum..

10. thank u glad to b here

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

welcome to game-dog

12. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Welcome to GD.