1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi - New here!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SarahMD, Dec 19, 2006.

1. SarahMD

SarahMD Pup

Hi everyone!!

I'm excited to be here. I'm Sarah, I have a 2 and a half year old daughter. I have been married for almost 2 and a half years. We are animal lovers...lemme tell ya! At the moment we have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a snake...although if my husband had it his way we'd have a lot more.

I have always been attracted to pits because they are just absolutely gorgeous! Our first was a sort of backyard bread pit...she was so cute though. Looked like she was mixed with lab or something. She had an unfortunate health issue and we ended up having to put her to sleep. So Sad.

So about 8 months later I was searching petfinder looking for another dog...I saw Brisco. He looked pit mixed with boxer he was the cutest big guy ever!! I loved him sooooooooooo much. He was GREAT with our daughter...it still makes me sad that we don't have him anymore cause he was a guard dog, family pet, and daughters toy all wrapped up into one. Well he was spending the week with one of my husband's relatives and while we were gone someone had stolen him....I just hope that he found a good home.

THEN at the same time we had another Pit named Coco she had been used as a bait dog and we rescued her. Her growth was stunted and she doesn't gain weight a whole lot...so she's the height of a pit but very skinny...and prolly will always be skinny. We gave her to my best friend who had wanted a dog and due to where we were living we could no longer keep her.

So now about 6 months later we have moved again...now in a more permanent spot, lol. Well my husband works for a cable company and he was installing someones cable and they just all of a sudden gave him this puppy... they said it was a kingsford short leg pit....I really don't know if there is such a thing...so any advice on that is greatly appreciated. All I know is that he is just adorable!! I'm having a hard time naming him though. They were calling him Capone, but to me it just sounds funny alone...so I'm thinking Bane for his name.... also I'd gladly take any suggestions.

But - Hi to everyone. I'll post pictures when I get more aquainted with this site!

ETA - The following photos!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  2. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the site. We are glad you are here. Thanks for sharing your story with us. That helps us get to know you better. Don't know anything bout that bloodline. Sorry I can't help you.

3. SarahMD

SarahMD Pup

Oh thank you for the welcome!! I'm editing my prior post to add two pictures I have taken because I wanted everyone to see my lil boy, lol. Sorry for the blur my camera's battery is about dead and I tried to touch it up in Photoshop...

4. mopardave360

mopardave360 Big Dog

Cute pup! Welcome to the site!

5. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Welcome to the site,

Cute pups
    Just keep browsing on here and you will learn SO much
    If you ever have any questions just ask