1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi new from TN

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wootness, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Hey guys I am new to the forum. I am a reg on 2 other dog forums so maybe I have talked to you before. I have 3 pitbulls. I have a 4 yr old female named Baby, a 4 yrs old Male name Shadwrack, and a 4 month old name Spoon.

Here are some pics!

[​IMG]

Shadwrack is the choc. and baby is the fawn

This is Spoon
    [​IMG]

2. I Like Spoon....cute Dog. I Wish I Had That Big Of A Yard For My Dogs.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Nice looking dogs! Spoon is too cute! Looks like a little troublemaker..lol!

4. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Thank you. I wish that was my backyard lol! Its actually a dog park. I have a large yard but its not fenced. We go to the dog park early in the morning when no ones there and let them run around while they have no dogs in there. Best time to go is in the morning!

5. Attila

Attila Guest

where is Meshack and Ebendigo. Probably spelled wrong but the other two Biblical dudes in that story. Stuck in fire and lived. Because of the forth person in there. I like that one.
    Nice dogs.

6. Welcome! This is a great place for information and new friends.

Your dogs are all gorgeous!!

7. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

you do have some nice looking dogs there.

8. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

good to have you, I live in M'Boro ....good to see another person from TN

nice dogs too!

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Those are good looking dogs. Welcome here & enjoy your stay.

10. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

Very nice dogs. Hi from Missouri. Spoon is especially cut e.

11. Renegade

Renegade Pup

Whats up? I'm new here and I have 3 pits that I would like you guys to meet!

I'm also From Memphis TN

1st. Is Queen My Seal and white girl from the chinaman bloodline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd. Is my Girl Red She's From a Byb so I'm not sure of her Bloodline But who cares I love her just as much!

[​IMG]

And Last Is my Boy King He's From the chinaman bloodline aswell he looks almost Identical to Garner's Frisco.

[​IMG]

12. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Welcome to the forum you both have some nice looking dogs.